Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim makes some fake colored dot tests to convince Dwight he is red green colorblind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim convinces Pam to seduce Dwight, and hides in a closet with a camcorder to record it. He puts the tape on Angela's desk and she divorces Dwight

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight sets the world record in Donkey Kong. Jim replaces his arcade board with an unofficial one from a sketchy supplier, then exposes this information about his arcade board on TwinGlaxies, calling Dwight's many world records in classic arcade games into question

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight says he always wished he could have been a power ranger, so Jim goes to the moon and touches the Zeo crystal, and because there is evil in his heart this causes his skin to flay off and becoming Lord Zedd, then travels back in time to attack Scranton Grove. Dwight is not recruited as a power ranger by Zordon, but Jim zaps him and turns him into a monster.

He turns to the camera but you cannot see him smirk behind his mask.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim buys a car of the same make and model of Dwight's. He pays a few thousand dollars to get it repainted the same color.

When Dwight gets to the office, Jim lojacks the door and steals everything and puts it in his duplicate car in the same place, which he then drives around for a few hours to get the mileage exactly the same. He takes the plates as well.

He puts up a fake handicap sign on the parking spot and has Dwight's car towed. Then he removes the sign and parks his own duplicate in the same spot.

Now when Dwight gets off work his keys don't work. What a loser nerd.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim replaces Dwight's dick with a paper mache version and next time Dwight goes to jack it it rips clean off

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim convinces Dwight he should have an elaborate birthday party at his beet farm and he'll even help him plan it. Dwight takes him up on the offer. Jim asks Dwight fit the guest list and makes invitations for him to sign and pre-addresses the envelope. It's all they're pals from work and even some of Dwight's friends from around Scranton!

But unbeknownst to Dwight, Jim wrote the wrong addresses. These all belong to people who comically have the exact same names as Dwight's friends, but are actually vampires, and Dwight just sent them signed invitations so they can get in his house. Except Creed, Jim didn't know his real name so he couldn't make an invitation to a vampire with the same name, luckily Creed was a vampire anyway.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim starts calling Dwight Doug Funney because his favorite band is The Beets. He starts calling Angela Patty Mayonnaise. He starts calling himself Skeeter and ends every sentence with 'Honk Honk!"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim finds a genie and makes the following three wishes

1) A genie lamp appear on Dwight's desk
2) Dwight be compelled to rub the lamp when he sees it
3) Jim himself becomes the genie of the lamp

Jim then smiles smugly at the camera as he appears to grant Dwight's three wishes, but grants them in a mischievous and literal monkeys paw way. All of Dwight's wishes go very badly for him. Jim then lives as a slave for all eternity, trapped in a bottle and going from owner to owner for only brief periods.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim makes a friendly wager that he can make Angela come more than Dwight can. Dwight agrees to the wager. Jim mugs for the camera as he makes Angela come over and over

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Big Beef City posted:

This is...a new level, even for him. I'm almost embarrassed for him really.

Edit;gently caress;beets

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight is pleased with his sales record for the month and Jim remarks "Well an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters could write Shakespeare"

That doesn't even make sense as an idiom to apply in this situation, Dwight says as he leaves.

The next day at the office there are infinite monkeys wearing Jim's clothes, making sales calls. They all mug for the camera as they beat Dwight's sales record.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim comes to the office dressed as a Jem Hadar and says he changed his name to Jim Hadar.

Dwight doesn't understand because he only watched Babylon 5

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
"Why did you do this Jim?" a Korean officer asks.

"Because there is only one Korea" Jim replies.

The Korean border patrol officer says "drat straight" and lets him go

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim pushes Dwight down the stairs

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight shows up and instead of Jim at the desk across from him it's an empty bottle of Jim Beam.

Dwight looks at it for a moment and snidely says "You're drunk"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim pours Jim Beam on his dick and Meredith starts giving him a blowjob. Pam walks in and Jim says "Send Dwight in here this is gonna freak him out, this is a great prank"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim and Angela come into the office and are excited to make an announcement: they're pregnant. Pam is happy for them, but Jim is not there. She doesn't know where he is. He went out last night and hasn't come back. He's not answering his phone.

Jim is just loving gone. After a few months he's assumed dead. They have a funeral. Angela starts to go into labor and the doctor says they'll need to do a C-section. They cut her open and who should flop out but Jim, covered in amniotic fluid he smirks and says "Hi buddy, miss me?" to Dwight. Then he starts nursing on Angela. Dwight believes in natural breastfeeding until the age of seven so there's nothing he can object to here.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim buys all the tickets to Dwight's karate tournament so nobody shows up to watch

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim legally changes his name to Dwight and starts calling himself "balloon boy"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
찌므 할플은 한극어만 합니다

드와이프 혼란스러워이다

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
After work is dismissed for the day, Dwight goes to the Scranton Gate Nursing Home to visit 75-year-old Eddie Johnson, his "adopted grandparent" in the Adopt-a-Grandparent program. At the nursing home, after he plays a little with another resident, he and Eddie play bumper pool, and Eddie tells Dwight that he reminds him of his daughter Gloria, when she was younger.

At home, Michael and Andy have a disagreement. Andy seems to think that his dog Coco is smarter than Comet, and Michael remarks that even Andy himself is not smarter than Comet. So they agree to invite all the dogs that live in their neighborhood into the Dunder Mifflin backyard for a little dog show in order to settle the argument. Andy and Michael prepare for the event by having some practice runs with Comet in the kitchen (that elicit applause from the audience). Comet gets a treat, and so does Michael... only for him to realize that it is a liver snack and not a cookie. Michael then realizes his mistake: he gave Comet the cookie instead!

Meanwhile, Pam makes Jim wear a sympathy pad (a prosthetic belly meant to simulate pregnancy), in order to show him how it feels to be pregnant,, and gets him to come down to the kitchen so everyone can see. Jim's shirt says it all: "BUN IN THE OVEN". When Stanley sees this, he laughs his head off and continues to do so until Jim chases him out. Jim decides he's not wearing the sympathy pad as it weighs 25 pounds, but Pam says so does hers, and she went through a lot of trouble from her childbirth coach to get it. And if he really wanted to know what she went through, he would wear it for more than five minutes... unless he is not man enough to be pregnant. But Jim decides he is man enough to be pregnant, as much woman as she is.

In any event, Pam bets that Jim can't wear the pad for more than 24 hours, let alone a mere five minutes. Whoever wins the bet decides the wallpaper for the kids' room: "Fun at the Circus" for her, and "Elvis" for him. And she bets that while he can talk the talk, he can't walk the walk. In fact, he tries his hand at "walking the walk".

Unfortunately, Jim takes the pad off, and when he tries to put it back on, it is too little too late as Pam sees right through his error and automatically wins the bet, so it is "Fun at the Circus" for the new room.

Dwighy had promised to be the dog show's judge, so at the end of his visit with Eddie, he tells Eddie about the dog show, and Eddie is intrigued. Wanting to see the show, he sneaks out of the nursing home and goes with Dwight to the office. At work, Dwight notices Eddie acting strange, as he calls Dwight “Gloria” and tells him to get to school. But after a moment, he then shrugs it off and they both go off to judge the dog show. The winner of the dog show turns out to be Kevin’s dog, Sparky, as Comet falls in love with Coco, and neither dog performs. Michael wonders why Andy didn't show up with Coco, and Michael says that it's because "His dog's a chicken." He then realizes he finally made a joke, and a successful one too, as he laughs at his own joke.

Nurse Thomas arrives from the nursing home, looking for Eddie, and informs Dwight that a signature from a relative is needed to get Eddie out of the nursing home, which Eddie neglected to mention. Dwight finds Eddie inside of the house, and he has another spell in which he calls Dwight Gloria again and tells him to clean 'her' room or she can't watch 'Howdy Doody'. Dwight becomes concerned and says that he does not watch Howdy Doody and even says it was on before his time, but Eddie shrugs his wandering mind off. The nurse finds them and is miffed at Eddie for sneaking out, and Eddie reluctantly agrees to return, but not without exclaiming that he can’t remember the last time he had this much fun.

David Wallace then tells Dwight that Nurse Thomas explained that Eddie is showing the early signs of dementia , and the spells he had today will only get worse. Dwight is horrified, and almost regrets being a volunteer. He explains that she became a volunteer because he wanted to help people. However, David Wallace tells him that when Eddie was judging the dog show with her, he was laughing and he said that today is the best day he has had in a long time, and it is thanks to him. David Wallace assures him that if he can have a positive influence on Eddie’s time, it is all worth it.

Dwight and David Wallace then invite Eddie and Nurse Thomas to stay for dinner. Nurse Thomas agrees to let Eddie stay for dinner as she has to return to the nursing home. Eddie, out of curiosity, asks what they are having for dinner, and David Wallace tells him it is lasagna, which pleases him. Dwight asks Eddie if he would like to help set the table, and he replies that he would be delighted to do so, and then offers him his arm in a gentlemanly manner. He takes it, smiling, as they head to the kitchen. Unbeknownst to all of them Jim has encased the lasagna in a jello mold.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim's pranks have gotten out of hand to the point where corporate has sent Jan Levinson down to deal with it. She takes him into the break room and explains that this behavior needs to stop. Jim makes an offer to her. If she "lets this slide" then he will "let her slide" onto his penis. It cuts to credits and we don't know what happened after that.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim invites Dwight to play a Christmas game. Dwight may strike Jim any way he wishes, but in one year, Jim will strike back the same way in return at the Scranton Chapel. Dwight figures out a loophole. Jim can't return the strike if he is dead. Dwight decapitates Jim in one strike.

Jim picks up his head and smirks at Dwight. "ONE YEAR HENCE" he bellows

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
 Where'd you come from?

… Pennsylvania

… And your parents?

… Very wealthy

… Where are they now?

… Six feet under
But he was granted one grace then
Employment of Dunder Mifflin!

… When'd you get here?

… 1990

… How old were you?

… Don't remember

… Then what happened?

… I met Halpert
And he pranked my mind away
Convinced me I had gone crazay

… Oh, poor boy, I can't believe what you've been through. A paper boy, a
Runaway prankster. Now tell us Dwighty
Who's Pam Beasley?

… His ex-girlfriend

… Why'd you shoot her?

… I was leavin'

… Was she angry?

… Like a madman
Still I said, Pam, move along
She knew that she was doin' wrong

… Then describe it

… She came toward me

… With a pistol?

… From my bureaa

… Did you fight her?

… Like a tiger
She had strength and he had none
And yet we both reached for the gun
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes we both
Oh yes we both
Oh yes, we both reached for
The gun, the gun, the gun, the gun
Oh yes, we both reached for the gun

… Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes they both
Oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both reached for
Oh yes, they both reached for the gun
For the gun

… Understandable. understandable
Yes, it's perfectly understandable
Comprehensible. Comprehensible
Not a bit reprehensible
It's so defensible!

… How're you feeling?

… Very frightened

… Are you sorry?

… Are you kidding?

… What's your statement?

… All I'd say is
Though my choo-choo jumped the track
I'd give my life to bring her back

… And?

… Stay away from

… What?

… Jazz and liquor

… And?

… And the men who

… What?

… Prank for fun

… And what?

… That's the thought that

… Yeah

… Came upon me

… When?

… When we both reached for the gun!

… Understandable, understandable
Yes, it's perfectly understandable
Comprehensible, comprehensible
Not a bit reprehensible
It's so defensible!

… Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both

… Let me hear it!

… The gun, the gun, the gun, the gun
Oh yes, they both reached
For the gun
For the gun

… A little louder!

… Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both reached
- Oh, yeah
For the gun, the gun, the gun, the gun
Oh yes. They both reached
For the gun
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both reached for the gun
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both
Oh yes, they both

… Both reached for the... gun

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim challenges Dwight to a rap battle:

My name is Jim
And I like rap
If you think you can win
You've fallen for my trap
Don't waste your time
I'm the master of rhyme
If you come for me you'll be left behind

Dwight thinks about this for a moment and looks around the room. He spies Darryl who looks at him and shakes his head.

Dwight replies to Jim:

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to participate in this, it would be insulting to the many professionals who put a lot of work and talent into their art for me to just try and make a rap off the cuff.

Jim pushes him to the ground and says "That's what I thought, BEEOTCH!"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim pays off the US National Debt with a credit card in Dwight's name

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim replaces Dwight's mouse, keyboard, stapler, etc with cakes that look like stuff, from the meme that was really popular two years ago because that's how long it takes for an episode of television to be produced generally

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight catches Jim cheating on Pam with the new secretary from season 10. Jim says if Dwight breathes a word of this to anyone he WILL kill him in his sleep.

Dwight says he won't tell anyone, but Jim thinks he hesitated too long before answering, so he kills him right then and there.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim arranges to have Nicki Minaj come to The Office and ask Dwight on a date. Jim thinks this will be embarrassing for Dwight because internally Jim is a racist who does not "agree" with interracial dating, and assumes his co-workers are as well. Dwight is flabbergasted but happy to take Nicki out. He shows her a good time and she thinks his farm is really cool. They agree to make time for each other and pursue a long distance relationship.

Even though nobody even knows Jim arranged all this or what he thought was going to happen, he turns to the camera and defensively states "I actually have a lot of black friends"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim takes on a new identity: The Texas Tornado. He wears a cowboy hat to the office and talks like Yosemite Sam from now on. Dwight moved to Oregon three years ago and doesn't know about any of this.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim starts calling Dwight "Doug Funney" because Doug loves "The Beets".

Jim starts wearing a leather jacket to work.

Jim starts just calling Dwight "Funney"

Jim legally changes his name to Roger Klotz.

Roger starts calling Angela "Patty Mayonnaise"

Roger starts beating up "Doug Funney" every day after "class"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim encourages Dwight to see the new Jackass movie. Dwight is worried this is going to culminate in a dangerous Jackass style prank, and is on pins and needles.

After Jim asks him again if he's going to see it, Dwight says he doesn't want to see Jackass. Jim says "too bad, I already did", and hands him a picture.

We cut to an interview segment with Pam where she says "He jacked off on a picture of Dwight's rear end"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Toby arranges a therapy session for Jim and Dwight so they can with through their issues and be better colleagues. Jim turns himself into a pickle to weasel out of it.

HE'S PICKLE JIM!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim goes to Roy's home and beats the poo poo out of him with a tire iron, breaking a couple of ribs and one of his knees.

Roy looks up and asks "Why? You have Pam! I moved on years ago! Why are you doing this? I've done nothing to you!"

Jim pulls out his phone and calls 9/11. "Hello my name is Dwight Schrite and I just beat a man named Roy to death " He then leaves

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Michael texts Dwight that Jim has quit.

Dwight goes to work the next day and Jim is there as usual.

"Michael says you quit".

Jim replies "That was a typo, he said 'I acquit'."

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dwight is watching a new conference where President Trump is meeting with Kim Jong-Il. President Kim removes his mask to reveal that he's actually Jim Kong-Il. Jim and Trump mug for Fox News.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim kidnaps Dwight onto a pirate ship. He's wearing a mask but Dwight easily knows it is him.

Jim tells him "I am tired, so enjoy your night to ight because I will surely kill you in the morning."

Dwight is panicked and he spends the night doing work hoping if he shows usefulness he will be spared. When Jim wakes up the deck is spotless, the sails have had minor tears repaired, the steering wheel has been polished

Jim laughs and makes a list of chores for Dwight to do below decks. "If you love working so much do all of these, and enjoy it while you can, for I will surely kill you in the morning". Dwight does.

The next morning Jim says he is too hungry to kill anyone and orders Dwight to catch breakfast. After catching a sea bass and preparing it, Jim is satisfied. "Well now I'm too full to kill you, I shall have to wait until the morning."

This continues for months, until one day Jim pulls Dwight aside and takes off his mask. "Dwight, I have grown weary of this life and think I shall retire. I want you to put on this mask. You become Jim Halpert and take charge of this vessel." Dwight agrees. Jim is never seen again, but the dread pirate Jim lives forever.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim starts saying "You really Dwighted that" every time Dwight makes a minor mistake, or sometimes when he does an action normal, greatly eroding his confidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Jim sings a song about himself to Dwight

I'm here and I will be here to stay.

JIMBY

Let's all see what magical games I can play

JIMBY

I can change into anything. With my pals, Oscar, Kevin and you.

I will walk through the wall of you want me to.

"is this the theme song from Gumby?" Dwight asks.

"No you dumb piece of poo poo!" Jim shouts, and he turns into a ball and rolls away