Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
jim just punches dwight right in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Over a period of months, Jim convinces Dwight that their perceived reality is actually the experience of being characters on a long-lived multi-cam sitcom. Dwight suffers a mental break and spends the rest of his life in a sanitarium.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
- Jim commits suicide in a way that frames Dwight. Unable to face life in prison, Dwight takes his own life by hanging in his jail cell. They meet in Hell and Jim has a good laugh.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Dwight wakes up one morning to the shock that he is blind. Unable to get through life on his own, he relies more and more on the help of his constant friend Jim, whether it is cooking, driving, or even cleaning himself. After twenty years, Jim suffers a fatal heart attack leaving Dwight terrified and alone, and after a couple of weeks he is found dead on his floor from starvation. During the autopsy, the coroner notes that Dwight's eyes have been taped shut with two pieces of scotch tape.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Dwight and Jim, while at a company bowling outing, make a bet as to who can lift the heaviest bowling ball by sticking their penis in one of the finger holes and lifting. Jim is able to handle a respectable 20 pounder, but while Dwight is mentally preparing himself Jim glues a Chinese finger trap into the finger hole of Dwight's chosen ball.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
One night Dwight's house burns to the ground; Dwight is unable to escape the flames. While there are no suspects, arson investigators categorize it as a suspicious event.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim suddenly leaves his job and drops out of contact with all his friends. Mystified, Dwight embarks on a season-long manhunt to track down his 'frenemy'. The case is solved when Jim's body is discovered wedged in the ductwork in the ceiling of Dunder Mifflin, where it appears he became stuck while attempting to install a small noisemaker above Dwight's desk.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim puts a whoopee cushion on Dwight's chair.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim switches Dwight's coffee with decaf.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Using mystical powers from the ancient beract elven crystal discovered in the Twelve Dooms, Jim transmutes Dwight's coffee into decaf.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim invites Dwight to go skeet shooting with him, but loads the pigeon launcher with Dwight's entire collection of hentai DVDs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim exposes a small spider to the effects of radiation and places it in Dwight's lunch. While eating, Dwight is bitten on the tongue. A week later he begins to feel strange - as if his perceptions have been heightened, his reflexes boosted, his 'Dwight-sense' vastly enhanced. Fabricating a skintight suit, he takes it upon himself to use his powers for good by apprehending minor criminals and hooligans, binding them in his sticky weblike secretions. One day while exploring the sewers beneath Scranton, Dwight stumbles into Spider Man, who dies trying to prevent Kingpin from starting the Super Collider machine. Alternate dimensions collide as Dwight struggles to band together with the other 'Spider-people' and shut down the Collider.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim spikes Dwight's coffee with 3cc of liquid LSD, but nobody notices anything out of the ordinary.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i never watched the show, was there ever a 'devil's triangle' type situation amongst them?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Dwight is concerned about the COVID-19 threat and is coming to work in a full-body protective suit of his own design. Jim pretends to have the disease and keeps "accidentally" puncturing Dwight's suit with scissors, a stapler, etc.

In the end it turns out Dwight was an asymptomatic spreader the entire time and is the only survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
jim surgically implants a whoopee cushion into dwight's butt. dwight thinks his constant farting is due to his successfully breeding 'the omega beet'. the shocking, gory ending reveals both are correct