Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
What's the goal of this LP, anyway? Can you win like MoO or Civ? If yes, how far away are you? Depending on how long it would take you to reach a victory condition, you could finish this LP, and then wait a few months doing other things, then come back and LP another race if you want to? I'm mostly here for the amazing story you write. The mechanical side of things is always interesting, but not the main draw of this LP.

I just want to see the utopia our friendly seahorses can create :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

nweismuller posted:

I haven't played Sword of the Stars at all, so that might involve a bit of learning curve on my end. Incidentally, I continue to get smiles from the Dreamland Entertainment posts in the SMAC LP, so thanks for your part in that. :)

In that case, don't play Hivers or Zuul.