Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I love how Taylor keeps compromising and inching closer and closer to becoming Axe, while everyone around Taylor buys the BS about doing poo poo differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Connerty's angry sandwich bite was :discourse:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I like how even a billionaire can't seem to get decent looking fried chicken in a bucket. That breading looked greasy and limp as hell, but then again, it is a bucket of fast food fried chicken.

And Axe better have an awesome part 2 to his plan, because otherwise it just looks like Taylor continues to have the upper hand. That mind games line from Axe rang pretty hollow for now.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

It's state troopers with Chuck at the funeral, not FBI. Chuck's the state AG. The feds are tailing Sr to build a corruption case against him and our man Chuck. State vs Federal.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

NowonSA posted:

On hiatus due to the pandemic not letting them complete filming, and I don't think anyone knows when the rest of the season will come out. I'm okay with this approach, and it's probably the best choice they had in this situation.

Oh, they never finished filming, that's not good. Well, better a hiatus than whatever the Blacklist did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

NowonSA posted:

That was my thought as well, though weirdly as someone who's caught a fair amount of Blacklist putting out the finale in some form made sense to me. The snippets I've caught to see Spader chewing scenery are full of crazy lore and storylines, so I could see them not wanting to leave their fans hanging.

I'm kind of hoping the lean into it and we get to see the rest of the episodes of this season of Billion lean heavily into Axe and Taylor shorting the hell out of the market as COVID starts spreading. Very major bonus points if they give the disease a different name as well, that's the kind of "let's not use the name because of weird T.V. logic even though everyone will know what we refer to" that I can get behind.

I can definitely see the Blacklist situation as an acceptable compromise if you were a fan that was following the show. And yeah, it would definitely be cool if they take advantage of the hiatus and retool the ending to the season completely to account for covid. Plus, wasn't there a coronavirus reference during Krakow's meltdown? I think they were gonna address it somehow anyway, unless that was just a crazy cosmic coincidence or I simply misheard something.