Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
I'm pretty sure the series peaked with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyhRL_7Wi5E&t=1s

still watching because I enjoy a bunch of the actors in this, but I keep expecting there to be a surprise reveal that some sort of primitive chatGPT has been writing the show this entire time, and no actual human being has written a word of dialogue for this show since season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
Very appropriate finale, all it was missing was a few terrible pop culture references. Maybe they were there and I just tuned them out.

The old billions classic of "Our story makes even less sense if we just tell it in order, so, in the finale we will show how secretly everything has been puppet mastered from the start and we've been intentionally misleading you this whole time! Gotcha!"

Don't mind our extremely illegal, extremely public conspiracy!

Victory Lap fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Oct 27, 2023