Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funking Giblet
Jun 28, 2004

Jiglightful!

LionArcher posted:

He was in England for COVID and his wife was very sick and tragically died.

Yeah very sad, as soon as I saw he was remote I knew this was the reason. Probably have a lot more "on location" shots next season too, as they were shot together. Still, credit to the writers for pulling it off. Enjoyed this last season a bit more than the rest, and seems to be building to a proper finale at last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funking Giblet
Jun 28, 2004

Jiglightful!

LorneReams posted:

Lewis is leaving the show for good? That's crazy, it's like not even the same show without him.

No, I don't think so, but seeing as Season 6 is already in the can, it seems it will be similar to this season, he'll be on a screen or have second unit scenes in a chalet or something.

edit: oh poo poo he is!

Funking Giblet fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Oct 4, 2021

Funking Giblet
Jun 28, 2004

Jiglightful!
"Well I'm going to do [thing] so well you'll think I'm [sporting person] when {sporting person did great thing] in [some event]."
"Huh, I thought you be more like [other sporting person, maybe rival of first] who was the real mvp of [said event]"

Feed into ChatGPT.

Scene: An extravagant palace in a distant exotic location. Bobby and Chuck sit in the opulent surroundings.

Bobby Axelrod: Well, I'm going to manipulate the market so well, you'll think I'm Eddie Merckx during his epic performance at the 1974 Giro d'Italia.

Chuck Rhoades: Huh, I thought you'd be more like Unknown Mongol #1, the real MVP of the Mongol Rally in '04, traversing 10,000 miles in a rusty Soviet car.

Yep, that's why there was a writers' strike.