Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
It feels like the next season will be the last. What show would survive an exit like this?
Prince has gotten an introduction, but I don't think the last season was enough to set him up as the new main opponent for Chuck, even if it seems like he's been on the show forever due to the hiatus.

I'm going to be watching the next season mostly to see what hosed up shop Mafee and Dollar Bill will end up running without Axe or Taylor or Wendy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

PostNouveau posted:

lol @ Sackler and Southern in general giving even a moment's pause about prosecuting someone who killed a prison guard. Don't try to make me think prosecutors have souls

Don't they end up dropping it because the inmate dies right after they bring charges?

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
I guess it's time for a rewatch.

Time to relive the good old days of ice juice and Chuck's election

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
I've just now started watching the last season and drat did the Rhoades kids age like seven years since they were last on screen?

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

D-Pad posted:

For fun I put on the pilot after I watched the finale and holy poo poo I forgot about the insane very first scene lmao. It was also fun seeing how different the characters were at first before everybody embraced the over the top fun of it all.

Does it open with Wendy and Chuck at the dominatrix? Or am I misremembering things?

I do remember Wags being very different in the pilot. Almost like Tuck