Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which episode changed his mind?
S2E01
S2E02
S2E03
S2E04
S2E05
S2E06
S2E07
S2E08
S2E09
S2E10
S2EGoku
View Results

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
The "running from bullets" trope gets a workout in this show, especially in the last episode.

What's Luther's power? Just stronger than most people? He's able to take a rocket to the back in the invasion, but very little like that happens.

It's a fun show otherwise, and the delay before season 3 is going to be long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The MCU's Hulk made the strongman superhero power hard to portray in TV/movies, because anything as strong/stronger isn't realistic and anything weaker is disappointing. They should have given him another power besides super strength and super pseudo-incest.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Sparrow Team: From the trailer, I thought they were going to be that universe's good guys, like the "main characters" of that universe. So I was disappointed they were a less intense version of the team from The Boys; assholes only concerned with their public image. They were very well-written for the most part.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I like that even though Hargravees was revealed to be an alien, he's not some infallible mastermind.

Agreed with the poster who said the season ending was abrupt. It ended just as everyone was finally on the same page about what was going on, which was a long time coming.