Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
tbf gravel kind of got ratfucked by the DNC, wasn't the teens' fault that a bunch of worthless cretins like delaney made the debate instead of him

also: lmao if you donated more than $1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Tetracube posted:

tbf gravel kind of got ratfucked by the DNC, wasn't the teens' fault that a bunch of worthless cretins like delaney made the debate instead of him

I got $4.20 worth of sweet send kissinger to the hague rolling papers, I'm happy with the results.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

isn’t one of the teens joking the army and potentially turning to a buttigeg clone?

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

BGrifter posted:

The Gravel teens are great. But if the whole thing ends in an endorsement of Tulsi "Conversion Therapy" Gabbard, it's a huge disappointment.

I'm down if they endorse Tulsi. It would make sense because she's against the war machine and that's Gravel's biggest thing, too.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Christoph posted:

I'm down if they endorse Tulsi. It would make sense because she's against the war machine and that's Gravel's biggest thing, too.

She isn't meaningfully more to the left on foreign policy than Bernie and also has 0 chance of winning

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Venom Snake posted:

She isn't meaningfully more to the left on foreign policy than Bernie and also has 0 chance of winning

Plus she spent years as an anti-gay marriage crusader that supported the torture of gay kids they call "conversion therapy". You know, the same stuff we blast Mike Pence for supporting.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and she hates muslims

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Christoph posted:

Bernie had a ton of momentum at the beginning of this primary and he's probably gonna lose to Biden or Harris because the left are this dumb

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

this isn't hard

they endorse bernie or we cancel them

this is what cancel culture was invented for, hostage taking

coathat
May 21, 2007

OH yes bernie will be doomed without the gravel endorsement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

c'mon man just say it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

i say swears online posted:

c'mon man just say it

It was $1 for the initial donation and then $3.75 for the buttons so sadly it's not the good weed number

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tetracube posted:

the two button meme, but the teens are nervously looking at a picture of three buttons they need to send out

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

If they don't endorse Bernie he'll drop a whole level in the 528 endorsment power ranking, killing the campaign.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
gravel teens are chaotic good

animist
Aug 28, 2018
we'll be watching the gravel teens' career with great interest

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Tulsi rules and I hope her staffers gave gravels teens some pity fucks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

\

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

broke: rude teens
woke: erudite teens

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

BGrifter posted:

Plus she spent years as an anti-gay marriage crusader that supported the torture of gay kids they call "conversion therapy". You know, the same stuff we blast Mike Pence for supporting.

She's also a Kremlin Krony and Assad Apologist!

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
I can't say I have a whole lot of faith in a leftist think tank but the results will surely amuse our cynical heads-up-our-asses asses

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Christoph posted:

Yeah but that's cool tho

dream9!bed!!
Jan 9, 2019

by VideoGames
She's Assad's toady per Bari Weiss

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

how do I apply to be Assads toady? I'm willing to take a paycut if he teaches me how to utilize his curse.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Tulsi is a land of contrasts.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mastershakeman posted:

why do people keep assuming tulsi's staffers are any less nardly than other campaign lanyards

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It's a well known fact that all campaign staffers are mini-me clones of the candidate. when they say "berniebros" they're actually talking about all the small Bernies running around wagging fingers in women's faces

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Christoph posted:

Knowing how many lives and careers the Curse of the Lion has claimed, I wouldn’t speak out against friend Bashar either tbf

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

why do people keep assuming tulsi's staffers are any less nardly than other campaign lanyards

because the teens getting overruled by their own horniness is funny

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

R. Guyovich posted:

https://twitter.com/danielmarans/status/1144038055390695424

I mean come on

THS
Sep 15, 2017

R. Guyovich posted:

yeah see above pics. this isnt a baseless claim

gravel will endorse tulsi gabbard and the teens will go onto the imperial military and harvard or whatever. what a rollercoaster!! time to ironically obsess over marianne now!!!!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/yesthatCarlo/status/1158344750950506496

Relax nerds

quote:

The 89-year-old, who was cajoled into running an almost exclusively online campaign by teenagers David Oks and Henry Williams, filmed an endorsement video for Sanders on Sunday. Gravel spoke with Sanders’ campaign manager Faiz Shakir before coming to the decision to make a formal endorsement and is planning to speak with Sanders himself in the coming days

THS
Sep 15, 2017

alright i was wrong. i now do not regret my $1 donation to gravel

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

oldman overrode the teens hormones,,, thank u old man

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
You think if Bernie wins the nom, they'd let him speak at the convention?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

friendship with rude teens over, now best friend is bernie

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Echo Chamber posted:

You think if Bernie wins the nom, they'd let him speak at the convention?

the dnc would do everything they could to prevent bernie from speaking at the convention even if he wins

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

oh you meant gravel. no. all the speakers will be as anti bernie as possible, all making arguments for why the dems must vote for trhnp

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fuckin sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Does that mean that Bernie will, by proxy, get the critical endorsement of That Guy Who Threw a Shoe at George W Bush?