Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Yay, friendship with Gravel saved! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

In the end they couldn't resist those hot bernie bois

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
electronic old men

running the world

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

relieved, good job teens

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Twist: Gravel's full endorsement is of a Sanders/Gabbard ticket

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I am curious what they're gonna talk about. likely asking bernie to be more robust in his anti-interventionism.

joke option: he's asking to be bernies vp

woke option: Bernie asks to be gravels vp

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

HerraS posted:

good job teens

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

extremely excited that bernie finally got the ever-so-important resume building teen meme candidate endorsement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bullfrog posted:

extremely excited that bernie finally got the ever-so-important resume building teen meme candidate endorsement

does nate have to change his stats now or does that only apply to current office-holders

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

i say swears online posted:

does nate have to change his stats now or does that only apply to current office-holders

He counted Mondale

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Bullfrog posted:

those resume-building careerist future troop poon hounds roasted succ Dems on Twitter better than any Sanders surrogate thus far

Bernie should hire them. really, he should inherit them via the Gravel endorsement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

those resume-building careerist future troop poon hounds roasted succ Dems on Twitter better than any Sanders surrogate thus far

Bernie should hire them. really, he should inherit them via the Gravel endorsement

because of the endorsement he now has custodianship until they're at the age of maturity

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1158739504829779969

Good job teens, you overcame both your own and the old man's horniness and got him to say the right thing

the replies are all salty Tulsi fans lmao

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
You can actually see Mike's vitality fading in the video. He's feisty for the first sentence but looks and sounds like he's on death's door by the fourth sentence.

If the video was five sentences instead of four, you'd see him dissolve into a pile of bones and dust on camera

Polo-Rican has issued a correction as of 16:02 on Aug 6, 2019

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

WampaLord posted:

the replies are all salty Tulsi fans lmao

In the replies the Yang Gang forgives him, because UBI is too new and radical an idea for a senior citizen like Mike to understand.

Yes, I’m sure that’s the reason why he didn’t endorse Yang.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

uhhhh i'm trying to be charitable but it is a little odd to ask that question and immediately get a pic of some teenage girls.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

R. Guyovich posted:

uhhhh i'm trying to be charitable but it is a little odd to ask that question and immediately get a pic of some teenage girls.

in the context of asking a question about teenage boys?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Polo-Rican posted:

You can actually see Mike's vitality fading in the video. He's feisty for the first sentence but looks and sounds like he's on death's door by the fourth sentence.

If the video was five sentences instead of four, you'd see him dissolve into a pile of bones and dust on camera

I wouldn't be surprised if he passed away shortly after making the video

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Victory Position posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he passed away shortly after making the video

I wouldn't be surprised if he passed away six months ago and the teens are doing the Weekend at Bernies schtick with him.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
He just formally endorsed Tulsi.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

He just formally endorsed Tulsi.

yeah wtf is this?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
okay this was all very weird

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Why not have co-presidents?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the grift never sleeps

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

teens took back the email account after the old man's Bernie endorsement wrecked their chances with Tulsi staffers

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

cancel the teens

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

this is why horny is prohibited

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Hot new teen sex comedy where a bunch of dorks prop up a dying politician for president to impress their favorite e-celebs (who turn out to be not so nice!) and later try to get laid by staffers (way out of their league!) for a rival candidate only to uncover that they’re all spies in a Russian plot against America!

Produced, Written, and Directed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldburg.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Would watch primary at mikey's

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
besides the fact that tulsi actually sucks whats the problem with endorsing two candidates :shrug:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

THS posted:

the grift never sleeps

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

besides the fact that tulsi actually sucks whats the problem with endorsing two candidates :shrug:

We wanna be indignant and mad at the two teens who did more politically in 3 months because of a podcast than we ever have or will.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Gravel is a two-timing endorsement hussy

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

What has Tulsi done that sucks aside from the homophobic stuff when she was in her early 20s? Which isn't to detract from that being super bad, but dollars to donuts a dad that pushes those beliefs was abusive and brainwashed her as a child, so if she has actually distanced herself from that I'd be willing to cut her some slack. An abusive upbringing can really gently caress with your head :smith:

This is an actual honest question, not a "just asking questions" question. I hadn't even heard of her before this primary season. The first I heard about the conversion therapy crap was this thread.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shes a social fascist

i dont really care about gravel endorsing her because she will fall out and endorse bernie, but i absolutely dont trust her near power

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more concretely:

imo poorly hidden homomisia
support for the military industrial complex
support for modi (hindu nationalist fucker, also president of india)

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
she has terminal troopbrain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6dQnvj30qk

also her own explanation for coming around on lgbt issues is because actually muslims are the real homophobes

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

tulsi loves the idea of bombing muslims way more than your average us politician, like she would actively want to wipe pakistan off the map for modi -senpai~~~~~

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

all that matters is that he endorsed bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
It doesn’t help that Tulsi supporters are some of the most deranged online, probably only behind the Yang Gang.

But yeah, the whole torturing gay kids till they pretend to be straight thing is #1 on the list of reasons she’s unfit to hold public office. It’s great she claims to have changed. But she can demonstrate that change somewhere that doesn’t involve wielding political power.