Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
The final fight scene was great. Kinda wish the beginning wasn't so heavy with the double references and foreshadowing. Worst part was easily when the mom got kidnapped by white female bbf clone and the kids just tiptoed around the house wide-eyed like they didn't just saw their mom got dragged in by people they know can kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont know how people think it doesnt make sense. Like the premise is pretty simple. underground clones gonna do some stabbing and they have a spiritual connection with their partner.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Alan_Shore posted:

Yes, by a six year old girl... a long way too... totally possible. Don't think about it!

you're watching a film about murderous clones and you're confused about how a girl can knock someone out and lock them in an underground lair? like come on.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Alan_Shore posted:

Which is of course another plot hole because if you eat nothing but rabbit you'll die of malnutrition pretty quick

So this is the cinema sins goon account.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Young Freud posted:

Probably some weird luck of the draw that sometimes works, given the twins have darker hair compared to their surface equivalents. Maybe the whole tethering plays with those odds, too. It's probably best to not think about it.

Hair gets lighter when in the sun.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
In before alan_shore asked how the bad guys poop in their world.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Clearly Alan is a tethered trying to gently caress discussion on this documentary.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The movie has flaws but theyre a lot of stupid people in this thread as well.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Thom and the Heads posted:

i dunno - looking at your posts in this thread, you seem to have some kind of weird issue with alan_shore but they've brought up some decent points. maybe don't be so defensive about the movie?

People like you made the live action Beauty and the Beast a thing.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Poor people are created by the government, actually.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
beep boop I am incapable of understanding movies that doesn't have the characters act optimally 24/7

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The fact that it doesnt change much is kinda the point.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Not really. Not every story twist has to blow your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
uhh, can you post those interviews then?