Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I dug this, though I'd agree with some others above that it occasionally wrong-foots itself by trying to play too cute with the line between horror and comedy. Although I've frankly never dug horror-comedy as much as most others seem to, and would almost always prefer a horror film simply play it straight. (The lone exception is Re-Animator.) Also, while I tend not to be much for guessing the twist, having been raised on The Simpsons, my mind went straight to that one Treehouse of Horror episode with Bart as the evil twin, so I have to admit I saw that coming. No biggie, though.

Pirate Jet posted:

In between dropping probably the most critically acclaimed debut ever

ever?

Criminal Minded fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Mar 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU