Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Final Fantasy 2 gba is, good. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

It isn't. Which brings us to the Official tier list.

S: 4, 5, 6, 7
A: 9, 10-2, 13: LR, Tactics
B: 3, 10, 12, 13, 13-2, 14
C: 1, 8, 15, CC
D: 11, MQ
F: 2

Actually the real tier list is:
S: Everything

:v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

:yeshaha:

FF1: Fighter/Thief/White Mage/Black Mage for life!!

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

the best ending of ff10-2 is good, and also canon in ff10's post-credits(??) scene :colbert:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

it's been forever since i played 4, but rydia gets like knocked off a boat as a kid! and then it turns out she was chilling in summon-land which has time dilation dimensional stuff going on, so a month(??) to the party is like 15 years to her, more or less. :v:

speaking of kids in other ffs: yuffie's like 16 in 7, and all the party members in 8 are teens i think?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

NikkolasKing posted:

If we get into teens then most of the heroes are kids. Squall, Zidane and Tidus are all teenagers, 16-17.

yeah, theres a ton more teens than straight up kids (like uhh, the ff3 party???)

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i don't really like R=U mostly b/c it's just kind of a downer theory + ultimecia seems like she's like, 1000 years into the future :(

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

the 100% ending is good :colbert:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

eyes on me and 1000 words Own :colbert:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

cheetah7071 posted:

thank you booky I knew I liked you

💪

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Twelve by Pies posted:

What's "borked" about the PC release? There was the music issue when it was first released, but all rereleases on the Playstations/Switch use the original PS1 soundtrack so that's not an issue. The music glitch that restarted tracks from the beginning after a battle is also fixed. The MDef bug is confirmed fixed, but that's how it's supposed to be, MDef not working in the PS1 version was a bug.

iirc the recent pc port (and i thinkkkkk the ps4 ver?) had a music bug happen (wrong songs played, afaik) with yuffies theme and the climatic flashback with the main theme in the reactor, but i can say for a fact that the switch version doesn't have those bugs anymore!

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ff7 had like 10 minigames, and none of them good! :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i mean, i like how experimental they are but also Oof some are hella janky

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

doc is canon.....

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

https://twitter.com/ChipCheezum/status/1365067194787262465

personally im excited for ff7 advent children remake :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ff6 had so many characters... wayy too many!!

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i do deffo recall (albeit sorta vaguely) that there was a big stigmatization of games that were thought to be "too japanese" a while back, so it seems like there was kind of a bias against it

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i just started ff3 pixel remaster and it's my first time playing ff3, is there anything particularly important i should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

im glad the fayth do yuna a solid for the best ending