Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperman1992
Jul 18, 2013
Congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 61 - Spore Part 5

Updates will be more regular when I'm not on vacation, y'all can deal with it

Also I didnt realize this went up earlier, but GrandmaParty and I played a game of Arcade Pit against Slowbeef and M_D_C_T and it was an incredible time check it out!

Danaru fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 18, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 62 - Spore Part 6

The Gnarfs have invented tanks, or at least something resembling a tank

Danaru fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Nov 20, 2019

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Danaru posted:

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 62 - Spore Part 6

The Gnarfs have invented tanks, or at least something resembling a tank
This links to the Part 5 video.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Fixed it

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
You were wondering why the Gnarfs felt it necessary to dance a jig every time they catch a fish. The answer is simple - they're having fun! Capitalism hasn't been invented yet, so "work" is just a fun social activity with your friends rather than a daily grind that kills your soul bit by bit.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
At first I was worried that zooming out away from your Gnarfs would mean no more insanity in the design screen.

I am very glad at how wrong I was :allears:

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
Too bad they removed the original theme song from the SNES Goof Troop game (the one where Max died) when they brought it to the West. Luckily here it is on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 63 - No Escape

Turns out I HAVE seen a movie with Lance Henriksen in it (We still have a few episodes from before I went to America so that hasn't happened yet)

Hyperman1992
Jul 18, 2013
Jesus Christ, the Techno Warrior's Camps theme is bumpin.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 64 - Asameshimae Nyanko

I honestly dont know why anyone bothered making more video games after this.

I was thinking of Reversi, which apparently uses similar tiles. Also the game I played was "Hexxagons" on DOS

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 65 - Pokemon Leaf Green Part 8

If there's any character trait of Greaf's that I want to prevail, it's getting onto a fancy ship and trying to pick a fight with the police.

Also I own Pokemon Sword so I might know some of these types better :eng101: or I might just continue demanding effort from Grace

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but I genuinely hope things get better. You seem like a decent human being.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 66 - Barbie/Koryu No Mimi

I don't know what the gently caress a Bananas in Pajamas game would entail but I guarantee you're all lucky the rom broke

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 67 - Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Last November we played Smash Bros with Grace's brother, Nick! The audio is slightly janked because if you understood the hardware I had to deal with you'd go blind. Nick also played with the handicap of being extremely sleep deprived which is honestly the only reason we stood a chance, seriously he is terrifying to play Smash against

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 68 - Red Pandas Rochan and Merry

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

At least I don't get dunked on in this episode.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I still exist and I still watch your stuff. I just never loving post about it.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Neurion posted:

I still exist and I still watch your stuff. I just never loving post about it.

Same. Hell, I'm rewatching your Sonic '06 LP for background chatter while I work lately.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Their LPs are some of my favorite background chatter. It's like listening to the bickering next door neighbors who you know truly love each other deep down in between sessions of dumping on one another.

Then they have outrageous sex but all you can hear is panda chittering.

Dan don't get mad at me I love your bullshit

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 69 - Mechwarrior/Lagoon

We finally get to a game CirclMastr suggested, and it goes exactly the way I said it would :v:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I said you could do the other SNES Mechwarrior game. It's a top down action game, I think it's called Mechwarrior 3050.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 70 - Pilotwings

I think we actually played this before, but it's fun

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Well you're better at Pilotwings than I ever was.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I know it's part of your whole shtick to be like "lol how the gently caress do people watch our poo poo", but for whatever reason I enjoy your dawning horror and frustration as you come to terms with Sonic '06.

But also I do hate myself so I guess maybe you're right. :shrug:

Also I always sucked rear end at Pilotwings. Never owned it so I didn't exactly practice but when I encountered it at friends' houses I don't think I ever got anywhere at all.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
drat that temper tantrum animation when you land on your rear end skydiving :allears:

I also cant decide if it makes it better or worse that they let you keep your rings points if you crash.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
i watch but can only comment on the mainline mgs games im familiar with, and that wonderful fmv spy game

do yall think you'll ever do streams again? for whatever reason i like chat shitposting more than thread shitposting

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'd like to go back to streaming, but our schedules don't really work for it, sadly :( Maybe in a year or two

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 71 - Surviving Mars

Needless to say we liked this game

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Let's be honest. "It's basically cheating, I don't care" is the can do attitude you'd actually need to not loving die on mars.

Just imagine how many idiots glorifying the brutal struggle against a new world were turned away from the job.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Dan is correct: we considered nuking the moon but ultimately didn't.

https://www.history.com/news/nuclear-bomb-moon-cold-war-plan

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Having finally gotten around to catching up on Dancontent, I would be fully behind a Surviving Mars LP.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 72 - The Hunt For Red October/Sim Ant

We do not encounter the spider. and in addition:

https://twitter.com/graciegr4c3/status/1226259545489629187

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I don't....

I don't think I hate you enough to encourage you to play Drakengard 2.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Ah, the obsession with green ball snacks. Why did I spend so much time playing the PC version of Sim Ant?

Also, If you decide to go through with your latest insane plan, don't give yourself a drinking game.

Your liver will deserve the break after MGS4.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Man the SNES version of SimAnt was much shittier than the PC version.

RUN RUN RUN COWARD

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Pretty sure you couldn't compete with The Dark ID's LPs of the series, bro. Screenshot form is better for including all the details in those games. Sorry.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Pretty sure you couldn't compete with The Dark ID's LPs of the series, bro. Screenshot form is better for including all the details in those games. Sorry.

I was gonna say at least the Drakengards didn't look like fun games to play so if you play through anything then only the Niers, but gently caress this poster, do the whole thing.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan and Grace's Chaos Romcom Episode 73 - The Ninja Warriors Again Again

This game rules, I'm not sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I don't mind you playing this game again, but I do mind that you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs.