Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Well I wasn't expecting Bowser to attack, but natural disasters are, well, natural and maybe plan better next time? Not that I'd do much better the first...dozen or so attempts. One of the many reasons I don't play sim games.

That Toy Story one seems like it could've at least been playable for the average child in 1995, unlike a lot of bad games I've seen at AGDQ. What's in store next time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

The group with the hats that Fred and Barney were part of was the Loyal Order of Water Buffalo. And I somehow remembered most of that without having to look it up.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Mikl posted:

Aw poo poo Animorphs reference out of left field. I loving love that series, it's still a YA series but it has aged quite well.

Also the author is not a dickbag unlike JK Rowling so that's a plus. KA Applegate says trans rights!

https://twitter.com/kaaauthor/status/934923960772202496

The whole series is available online for free these days and I may have to read them because my stepmother banned me from them! I didn't have words for how awkward I felt in my body (ugh, dysphoria), so I used to describe it as feeling like I'd been abducted by aliens at some point. She, somehow, drew a link between that and the Yeerks. I could read pretty much anything else I could get my hands on though.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

CirclMastr posted:

I also think it's unfair to lump Shadow of Destiny in with this garbage.

Agreed.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

You ate so many chicken dinners they should call you Guy Fieri.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Are you going to get back to the Uplink LP? It was fun to watch you somehow not get caught despite hacking while drunk.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I think you could keep income tax low in Democracy 3 if you had lots of punitive taxes on the wealthy and on large corporations. I'll try this for myself next week when I can buy the game.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

There's gotta be some way to prevent either them or the religious right from getting angry enough to kill...or to keep yourself safe. Like I said, I'll try for myself when I get the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Pretty sure you couldn't compete with The Dark ID's LPs of the series, bro. Screenshot form is better for including all the details in those games. Sorry.