Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
i didnt watch the second one but i havent seen like any of the other marvel movies except uh the first hulk one and the captain america one. it's just 3 hours of references?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:gas:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jesus man

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Who the gently caress even watches supermans movies any more?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
theyve been making these shlocky superhero movies for over a decade and they all have the exact same plot

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Sometimes it's nice to just put on a Greatest Hits album, kinda like Bob Marley "Legend" but with Infinity Stones

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The new Shazam movie looks fun and I plan on seeing it next month. The reviews sound promising.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

super sweet best pal posted:

The new Shazam movie looks fun and I plan on seeing it next month. The reviews sound promising.

I saw it tonight - it was ok/good, generally pretty fun imo

Vakal
May 11, 2008
As bland as the avengers movies are they are so much more competent than the recent X-Men movies it is not even funny.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I'm not sure but it seems like "normies" really enjoyed it and found the ending very shocking.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

movies are so stupid

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Grant DaNasty posted:

movies are so stupid

i agree. also gently caress music.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder how they are going to have any cool fights in Infinity War 2. I mean, Thanos has infinite power so they can't really punchman him. all of Thanos generals are dead, and he doesn't need them any more anyway. so who are the punchmen going to punch? What is the movie even going to be about

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Thanos has been super powered up a few different times so they have a couple options to pick from, it also looks like he damaged the gauntlet when he used it so maybe he won't be at the same power level in the next one

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Rutibex posted:

I wonder how they are going to have any cool fights in Infinity War 2. I mean, Thanos has infinite power so they can't really punchman him. all of Thanos generals are dead, and he doesn't need them any more anyway. so who are the punchmen going to punch? What is the movie even going to be about

there gonna put antman up thanos butthole

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Maybe one day there will be a silver surfer movie that doesn’t suck

Vakal
May 11, 2008

1redflag posted:

Maybe one day there will be a silver surfer movie that doesn’t suck

I remember the trailer for that movie being so cool...

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
They're all jokes

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
look not everything can be batman the animated series okay

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

Rutibex posted:

with any luck he'll annihilate 100% of life

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Vakal posted:

As bland as the avengers movies are they are so much more competent than the recent X-Men movies it is not even funny.

X-Men 2 and Days of Future Past are more entertaining than any individual MCU movie.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

i didnt watch the second one but i havent seen like any of the other marvel movies except uh the first hulk one and the captain america one. it's just 3 hours of references?
It's pretty much just a big budget TV series at this point, so yeah?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The_Continental posted:

there gonna put antman up thanos butthole

That's how I see it going down.

Antman's gonna prolapse Thanos's anus soo bad...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

reddit answered this already

efb

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY5TfmfO5Q

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I want the next Avengers movie to be three hours of the surviving cast going through therapy and accepting that you can do everything right and still lose, because that's just life and I want to inject the misery and banality of life into my fun escapism power fantasies.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
If they were competent heroes they wouldn't need to avenge anything.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Now the Defenders, that's a group you can count on!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Rutibex posted:

so who are the punchmen going to punch? What is the movie even going to be about

Kicking

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

cowofwar posted:

Who the gently caress even watches supermans movies any more?

*shrieking hysterically* supermans DC!!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

1/314

in this series of posts im going to elucidate the fascist politics of marvel films, using hegelian dialectics with marxist critical analysis. the following posts, or rather the bulk of them, was written beside the bathtub I need close by, as I have a rare and irritating skin condition you might remember from a central figure of the French revolution. So without further adieu, let me take you back to france, in the 18th century. A hero is born, but its not napoleon

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Bull loving poo poo. Watch Cobra Kai if you need your karate fix(especially instead of that piece of poo poo Iron Fist), which is what I should have been watching all along.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Who are they avenging anyway? What a dumb premise for a mobie

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah why don't we all just kill ourselves

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i prepaid my tickets already

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Yes you dumb bloke

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Superhero films are teaching our kids that the route to being a good person is atop a mountain of corpses.

Why can't Thor use his hammer to just fix people's toilets? That would be a real superhero.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo for reals i grew up with serial killer video games and all that but putting violence in the intros to happy music like its a way of being, like a way one should aspire to be, is disgusting

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like the intro to starman galaxy or w/e where they are like skipping while murdering, thats hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Probably. That got funny jokes and stuff to make you laugh nowadays