Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
spiderverse is more than just a series of callbacks. it's a celebration of the genre as a form that goes all the way down to the mixed media thing it has going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I wish I liked superhero movies. There would be an endless amount of entertainment. I don't even really like the Odyssey. gently caress.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jason and the Argonauts was the Avengers of the Hellenic world.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Jason and the Argonauts was the Avengers of the Hellenic world.

i hate everything about this post.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
How big are Scarlett Johansson’s boobs?

Did she get plastic surgery?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Applewhite posted:

They should make a Total Recall sequel but do it in the same spirit as Blade Runner: 2049 and have an aged Arnold do a cameo.
I saw 2049 in theater and loved it, the las vegas act dragged on too long, but otherwise I like it as much as the original. I've only seen it once but it's a very tricky sequel to do because you have to nail the atmosphere and I really think they did.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

How big are Scarlett Johansson’s boobs?

Did she get plastic surgery?

Yeah to make them smaller actually

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Rutibex posted:

so who are the punchmen going to punch? What is the movie even going to be about

the rest of the universe cause only the wicked survive

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

4 years later the avengers movies still suck rear end as a standard

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Took a selfie with the plow machine that ate the Hawkeye

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

4 years later the avengers movies still suck rear end as a standard

the 1st one is pretty good and can stand by itself. Age of Ultron is pure trash in every way - writing, acting, cinematography, score, editing, CGI, everything. Infinity War was the Stockholm Syndrome cinematic payoff of ten years of worldbuilding, but as a movie by itself its loving stupid. Endgame is so bad they had to use time travel, and its not like anyone gives a poo poo because the last fifteen minutes of the movie are the only parts that count AND the only parts the viewer wants to see anyway. Once you get the 10 minute orgasm of Avengers Assemble :jerkbag: the movie, the franchise, and really even the entire genre collapses like a deflated balloon.

and now Disney and Keven Fiege are loving stuck, because they spent ten years building up the ultimate bad guy with the ultimate mcguffin, and now they have to figure out how to make another decade of super hero movies work. So yeah, start looking towards Xmen movies I guess

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

word. Lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i knew kevin feige's brother in junior high and kevin straight up has thousands of comic books, like an alarming amount, so at least he has that going for him

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dungeons and dragons movie owns fyi I'm ready for that to be the new franchise

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

sebmojo posted:

gonna go see it tonight and I'm fuckin hype even though my only d&d exposure is video games

it just looks fun and inconsequential in the best way possible

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ElectricSheep posted:

gonna go see it tonight and I'm fuckin hype even though my only d&d exposure is video games

it just looks fun and inconsequential in the best way possible

It's like a remastered version of one of those 80s fantasy movie but good like you remembered rather than bad like it was?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He raised this thread from the dead
Bring me their head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

sebmojo posted:

Huge Grant is back baby