Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, Louisiana Tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 39th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Nasir Adderley, DB, Delaware.

fsif and the Buffalo Bills are on the clock.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

With the 40th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

With the 41st pick of the draft, the Denver Broncos select Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals take Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss. Here's looking at you, kid.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Pissburgh sucks

edit wait wrong thread

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
With the 43rd overall pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Detroit Lions select Chris Lindstrom, OL, Boston College.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Packers take Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama if nobody else will

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
With the 45th overall pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Atlanta Falcons reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to select Rock Ya-Sin on name alone but instead select Chauncey Gardner Johnson, DB, Florida.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
With the 46th overall pick in the 2019 Goon Mock the Washington Racistnames remember that Alex Smith is most likely dead shrug and select Daniel Jones QB, Duke

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

with the 47th pick Carolina goes full homer and takes Kelvin Harmon, WR North Carolina State University

Catfish Noodlin and the dolphins are up

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
With the 48th pick, the Dolphins are going to take Garrett Bradbury, Center from NC State.

You can't outrun a draft selection even with a 97th percentile 40 time for a linemen, Garrett.

I sure hope Gatts is paying attention for the Browns first pick, because they're both on the clock.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
With the 49th pick the Cleveland Browns select Rock-Ya Sin, CB from Temple. Korrandark and the Vikings are on the clock

Gatts fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Apr 4, 2019

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
With the 50th pick, the Minnesota Vikings select Dre'mont Jones DT Ohio State.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
With the 51st pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select G Michael Jordan, Ohio State.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
At pick #52, the Steelers select CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

With the 53rd pick of the 2019 Goon NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 54th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Yodny Cajuste OT West Virginia

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
With the 55th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Amani Hooker Safety Iowa.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Because Tommy Needs Weapons, with the 56th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Andy Isabella, WR, UMass.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Apr 4, 2019

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

With the 57th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Damien Harris, RB, Alabama after picking someone that had already been selected. Whoops.

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Apr 4, 2019

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
With the 58th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Cowboys select Taylor Rapp, safety, Washington.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 59th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts get in on this safety action and select Darnell Savage, S, Maryland

MrLogan and the LA Chargers are on the clock

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
With the 60th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles select Will Grier, QB, West Virginia University.

Kansas City Chiefs & SHOAH NUFF are on the clock.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
With the 61st pick the Chiefs select Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan

Silly Burrito and the Saints are up

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
With the 62nd pick, the New Orleans Saints decide to continue the tradition of having every single Ohio State player that they can and draft:

Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State Buckeyes

It worked out decently well the last time we got an Ohio State WR in the second round. :shrug:

Shoah Nuff and the Chiefs are back up.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 5, 2019

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
With the 63rd pick the Chiefs take Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia.

Docjowles and the Patriots are up

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

With the 64th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Patriots make another homer selection in Zach Allen, EDGE, Boston College.

a neat cape and the Cardinals are back up.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 65th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

MY NIGGA D-LINK and the Pittsburgh Steelers are on the clock

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
With the 2nd pick in round 3 of the 2019 goon draft, the Steelers select Miles Boykin WR, Notre Dame

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 67th pick in the goon draft, the Niners select Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
(Probably) Making history, the New York Jets will take C Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi State, thereby marking the first time ever that two Mississippi State players are taken with consecutive picks in the draft (again, probably).

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 69th pick (nice), the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 70th pick in the 2019 Goon Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State.

3 Dong Horse and the Denver Broncos are on the clock.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

With the 71st pick in the 2019 Goon Draft, the Denver Broncos select Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin.

No Irish Need Imply and the Cincinnati Bengals are on the clock

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
its linebacker germaine pratt yall

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

With the 73rd pick, the Patriots select Nate Davis, OL, Charlotte

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Edit: whoops

fsif