Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
you asked for it op. you will likely regret it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

god just look at all of that work though. gently caress that just dig a hole and back fill thst motherfucker. christ almighty

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

take it from me: the postman pat movie is bad.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

as i told shadenboner just yesterday, new fireman sam is cursed. old FMS is okay I.M.O.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

never.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poo poo!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mlmp

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ok

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

not today mothrefucker!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im suspish

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

Excuse me this is a thread for posting not for quoting

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i propose a toast to the post ghost; may they ever guide us, from coast to coast.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

I will post in honor of this toast

and for that, i thank you the most

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

id just like to thank the op for this great thread. its the posting experience i long for

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

creationist believer posted:

i feel like making posts but haven't found a good thread for it. how's this one?

its the platonic ideal op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

posting instead of working. gently caress all poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah gently caress this poo poo. im gonna go get some coffee now and then post some more.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Same!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, poo poo! almost forgot to post!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. can you guys even ducking imagine?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

p
 o
  s
   t

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

t
  s
 o
p

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

“quoth the raven, ‘post some more’.”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

TimWinter posted:

Someone's obviously never been to a titty bar

:ughh:

omg

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Resting Lich Face posted:

The post of yospostillado

the smell tail fart

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hell, same!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Toasties

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gtfo n00b!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

tmesis posted:

post like no one’s reading

:smith:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i believe kotex god of blood has it. i suspect some evil has befallen it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ikr? they were supposed to sned it to me and i was gonna take a picture of myself using at work.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sorry! i heard my grandson shouting that at his nintendo. thought it was how internet video game players said “hello”.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please do not post shsme

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

current posting status: posting current status

holy gently caress.....

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

here’s a post:

YOSPOS[edit]
A sublimely unfunny forum for computer nerds to parrot FYAD memes from 2006, repost cat pictures from 4chan, and talk about how much they love Apple. Seriously, these dudes really love Apple and aren't afraid to admit it. Linux? That's for hippies and "poors" (YOSPOS slang for anyone whose Daddy isn't paying off their student loans for them). Windows? More like WinBLOWS amirite. They're also not afraid to be really unfunny. Basically the result of aspies reading FYAD for a month and taking a whole bunch of ridiculously complicated overwrought notes the entire time. It's like one of those episodes of Family Matters where Urkel decides to dress like Public Enemy to impress some floozy at the high school, only without the happy ending where Urkel realizes what a tard he's been. God this forum is the worst.

The presence of YOSPOS on the forums is a massive troll to all FYAD Posters. So on February the 1st a war was purposed it was simple. FYAD Moderators would continue to probate YOSPOS posters until Lowtax deleted YOSPOS. Which never happend and a majority of the moderators got their permissions taken away, but not banned. Because Lowtax would suck FYAD's dick if it had one

Disregard the above, it was written by a butthurt YOSPOSter. In actuality, YOSPOS loving blows. A few YOSPOS superstars tried to post in FYAD and all the Idiot Kings repeatedly probated every single one of them for two months, in six hour increments (the maximum length a moderator can probate someone for without admin approval) until finally some IK figured out how to probate YOSPOS Superstars who hadn't posted in FYAD, and then the Idiot Kings rotated and the new batch didn't give a poo poo.

Disregard the above, it was written by one of the 8 people still visiting FYAD. Hitler hahahahh! Left with boring blog threads and ironic anime sigs, FYAD posters spend most of their time reading the other forums and complaining about how unfunny they are. lmao go back *deletedelete* bakc to GBS

holy hell. that’s getting entirely too wrapped up in this poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hi urkel

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

uncurable mlady posted:

cloudy with a chance of posting

that chance? 100% :getin:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

agreed, op. this thread is indeed pretty badass.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

producing a quality post in here as i take my ease.

any time now!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he* is risen!!!

(*my post count)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

happy birthday jesus or w/e