Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post post post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a toast to the host who can boast the most posts

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

its tuesday morning and we in the pos. dont believe me just post

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

President Beep posted:

hi. im president beep and i skim what i read A LOT.

this thread, like all yospos threads, is for posting not reading.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

congrats to me, for getting post number 1,000,000 on the posting thread for posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sexual Lorax posted:

i just got an offer letter from a place i really want to work for after being out of work for three months

dont want congrats dont know anyone here well enough to earn any kind of yospos cred i just want to sort of shout it from a greenpos rooftop and know that some other cjs will shrug and think welcome back to the grind dummy you were better off unemployed

sincere postin not pastin i really did just get a job and its a big deal to me

congrats sexlor