Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
i just got an offer letter from a place i really want to work for after being out of work for three months

dont want congrats dont know anyone here well enough to earn any kind of yospos cred i just want to sort of shout it from a greenpos rooftop and know that some other cjs will shrug and think welcome back to the grind dummy you were better off unemployed

sincere postin not pastin i really did just get a job and its a big deal to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

here's to loving

my man

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
mel was always my favorite

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
paste

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
my forums account turns 20 next year

ive posted 1.01 posts per day

wolfram alpha says that works out to 81 more posts than days

im ok with keeping a pace of about a post a day not too much not too little

once in a great while theyre even funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
sup sluts

its nice out so im gonna stay inside and gently caress around with my 3d printer all night

i got a nice long walk to and from lunch today so i dont feel bad about burning this daylight

that filament aint gonna squirt itself