Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

echinopsis posted:

does anyone else stay up late because when you go to sleep that's like accepting the reality of having to go to work the next day

does anyone else try to avoid checking ther phones when they're lying in bed before they have to get up for work

because sometimes when youre checking your phone maybe looking at instagram idk and time goes kinda fast

so you just lie there watching the clock because thats the best way to make time go slow
to make it so you have more "time" until work starts

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

polyester concept posted:

look up bedtime procrastination lol. it’s super common with adhd even if you have a job that you don’t loathe. now that I’m on stimulants, paradoxically it’s easier for me to go to bed a normal time around 10 instead of the 12, 1, 2 am nights i was pulling almost every day for years

oh

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

hmmmmm is that with or without the medication in effect? I take adderall every weekday but still do this

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

12 hour slow release adderall makes me jelly, I take mine around 830 and it starts to wear off by 4