Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FlaxAxis posted:

is it ok with everyone if I post hoverboard guy in here?
he's the only thing I've drawn in years and my girlfriend really liked it

I might keep redrawing him until I get it right. don't feel like I quite captured his je ne sais quoi

FlaxAxis posted:

I don't feel like I'm getting any closer
this is definitely carl on a hoverboard, but hbg was...
ok, imagine if everyone rode hoverboards everywhere, like it was the primary mode of transportation
and the guy who least wanted to get off the couch had to go to the dmv or something on his day off, hungover
it was like that

anyway, derail over. back to your regularly scheduled art

perfect!

Macnult posted:

Recently I’ve been combining drawings with stream of consciousness writing and having a lot of fun with it:

Macnult posted:

here’s another one:

these are wonderful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Still doind commissions for my wealthy benefactors.

I did this kind of RPG portrait changing expressions lady.

and this well-muscled sword girl.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I also did this satyr archer

and my latest commission includes a dRAGON MADE OF LIGHTNING!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

here's a drunken cat in charcoal to hopefully keep this beautiful thread alive

Me irl

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I should draw horses

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

catapede posted:

Love the art in this thread =3

I don't draw enough, but here's my belated cat in pen and chalk. She was a grumpy girl with a heart of gold.

reminds me of my grumpy old cat. here she is hanging out with my wife. (cat on the left, wife on the right)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

current state of a commission I'm working on.

just in case anyone cares, this is an example of the resolution I draw at. This way, I spend an enormous amount of time drawing things that nobody will ever see and don't matter.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Portrait of Annie Glenn that I did for BFM's fantastic article.

I now realize that like most of my drawings, it is too dark

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

blaise rascal posted:

Hey thread, it's been a while. Glad to see you all are being creative and talented.

I got a drawing tablet & I drew my D&D party. It was a pretty big project for me.

this is my character.

This is rad as hell

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

blaise rascal posted:

I didn't know what I was doing, and drawing these was a slow process with a lot of trial and error.

This is literally my process. Every single drawing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Android Blues posted:

new little friends from today

Ooo! I like these new friends

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Android Blues posted:

today's anteater: arikui-hime...the anteater princess...

(the next one's gonna be a wizard, then they're a full adventuring party of anteaters)

Fantastic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

having fun learning how to spray on walls, 15 years too late for it to be a valid life choice

No idea how people do that cool poo poo with spray paint, so I'm always impressed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

deep dish peat moss posted:

here's a drawing I've been working on as part of my astral projections during quarantine series

acrylic paint + gel pen + liquid chrome on black paper

Here's a giant 600dpi 66mb scan of it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUs4LAMQfOlEn_UIAJNhNA37qH3_mL3b/view?usp=sharing

Here's the version I posted 6 days ago in a different thread

I like the buildings more in the old version when they were just plain featureless silhouettes but oh well

Nice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Musluk posted:

hi yob, I do some mspaint/paint.net stuff nowadays

Summer plans for 2020: Do more traditional black & white stuff!

wow wow wow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Literally A Person posted:

You guys are so good at arting! It's been a treat to read through this thread. Really cool stuff, goons. I don't really make the pretty pictures but I sculpt and work with wood. I'll head down to the shop and get some pictures of my larger sculptures later but here is some jewelry I've been working on:

A simple ring

A pendant design I'm playing with because, well, I really don't know poo poo about making a pendant.

Holy poo poo. I've always wanted to make stuff like this but never have. Fantastic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I feel this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yall are very kind thank you. ill drop one more and shut up

img share

sea ceramics lamp with interchangeable sea marbles

But, this is so loving fantastic!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The_Rob posted:

I bought a sketchbook out of Boredom. so I’ve been drawing lovely portraits of wrestlers.

Pls don't dox me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Hmm I shouldn't have looked at the other posts before uploading my would-have-been masterpiss "Man in green shirt wearing Hankkijapipo" that was ruined by the not-highliter-proof biro, because now I feel it isn't quite up to par.

But I'll post it anyway :mmmhmm:

I feel it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i sculpt small aminals from clay, paint them, add uplifting/depressing sayings, tag them with a dedicated instagram #

then when i travel i leave aminals behind for strangers to find

i am kicking off a new batch of aminals with a birb:

if you are curious as to what finished aminals look like here is a random sampling:

This is very good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

posting smiling posted:

yeah the black and white pictures of my back yard were taken with the pinhole camera, but the pictures of the pinhole camera had to be taken with a second, "meta camera".

:psyduck:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've been trying to draw but I keep going in circles

Oh, actual circles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh! I also drew a lightning dragon. This was for a fantasy magazine

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't remember what this was for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Orbs, I haven't drawn a single thing in a year. I think I lost it.