Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

i didn't know this thread existed i can stop filling the welcome hello and chat threaad now i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i did this tribute art for the band AJJ formerly Andrew Jackson Jihad and mark from the band said its amazing <3

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

SIDS Vicious

Prof. Crocodile posted:

it is amazing.

I know I’ve said this about your stuff before, but you do a great job using/blending different colors to portray light and texture.

also him a cute lil bunny

his name was stormy so i tried to capture a bit of that with the color choices

SIDS Vicious

ugly aliens in charcoal

SIDS Vicious

more spooky october art

SIDS Vicious

binding of isaac is octobery

SIDS Vicious

here is my last few pieces

Panda, watercolors

(m)Other, watercolors

Slow Boy, watercolors

Caleb Bradham, watercolors

All That's Left After All Was Said, watercolor and ink

Hundred Acre Wood, watercolor and ink

and this is my piece i am most excited about, its the first time i have ever attempted to take an idea from my brain and make it real

Bus Stop Boxer, watercolors

SIDS Vicious

i painted this eye and another eye for some practice

SIDS Vicious

i must admit ive never tried to just do like geometric shapes, the one with the mushroom cloud i just made up the mountains etc but i used pictures of cell towers and a picture of a mushroom cloud as references, this eye i just looked at an eye for the basic outline and filled in the rest myself and i think it turned out very good for just an eye. do you have insanely vivid visual dreams while sleeping like i do? it seems like all of my visual memory is saved for while i sleep and then it vanishes upon waking

SIDS Vicious

ive been painting these little friends in gbs and my wife loves them and asked me to make a full sized little friend of ninetails so this is the first ever big friend

SIDS Vicious

i painted my favorite smt demon (: idk if he also says heho but heho nonetheless

SIDS Vicious

redm posted:

that looks cool keep it up :henget:

i think i have done about two dozen actual paintings now and about two hundred small things or doodly paintings (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

free range pepperoni watercolors and ink