Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Luvcow posted:

here's a drunken cat in charcoal to hopefully keep this beautiful thread alive

its's just like us, but cat

i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Android Blues posted:

this is non-visual art but i composed this tonight and i think it sounds pretty nice!

this owns

nut

okiedoke posted:

That's rad!

:krad:

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This way, I spend an enormous amount of time drawing things that nobody will ever see and don't matter.

same but posting and also it looks great gsjg

nut

Android Blues posted:

thanks guys! :) i'm really proud of how much my animation has improved over the last couple of years. i wanna move on to larger/more complex characters next (current ambition is to draw a big dragon that's like, 5x the size of those guys) and that will definitely come with new hurdles and pitfalls but i'm excited to tackle em!

ur only allowed to continue ur work if u promise to post what you can

nut

Android Blues posted:

lil anteater now has wares to sell you/stories to tell

would play this turn based jrpg

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

wow, nice dude

nut

nut

Musluk posted:

hi yob, I do some mspaint/paint.net stuff nowadays

Summer plans for 2020: Do more traditional black & white stuff!

power post right here

nut

that bird neck

nut

big fan of the wood

nut

x-posting from making out with ben bcuz i think i made art

nut

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yall are very kind thank you. ill drop one more and shut up

img share

sea ceramics lamp with interchangeable sea marbles

wait why shut up is there more?!

nut

goddamn ur poo poo owns

nut

I think it's rad you don't sell your stuff

nut

The_Rob posted:

I drew more lovely portraits of wrestlers.

goddamn that jake the snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Luvcow posted:

i've been working on a "fairy door" for an auction for my niece's school, all proceed's go towards scholarships for kids like her. basing it on my old paintings and going to include a little story about "old frog's stories for little mice". this is my last week to finish before the auction so i'm nearing the end but still going to add more but this is where i'm at tonight, will post the final pictures when i'm done later this week. the idea is that you create a door that once opened takes you to a magical place.

amazing sky!