Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Great OP, thanks. I was thinking about hitting the West End Show up, is there any chance you could give a lil more info on how it works and what it adapts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
First episode didn’t start with a Peele monologue and I don’t know if I just got a bad rip or what but isn’t that like one of the main elements of the show that they have the host doing an introduction

e: there it is

Escobarbarian fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Apr 1, 2019

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think the “well-regulated” joke is way better than any of the real life stuff Samir says tbh

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Second episode was definitely much better than the first. I hope the eps are overall shorter.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

The Comedian is on Youtube, just watched it, it started out pretty neat. Then about part-way through my brain put it together and went "oh, this is just Death Note, but standup"

haha I thought this exact thing. try and pirate Nightmare, it’s better

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Third episode is definitely my favourite so far.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Complaining about Twilight Zone being on-the-nose is like complaining that potatoes taste too much like potatoes

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Please tell me that Blurryman dude actually shows up in the premiere

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004