Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Adiabatic posted:

Can confirm. Once you own it, that's all you think about.

That was my X5M. Which ironically didn't break while I owned it.

I must be a masochist since now I'm looking at these dumb things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

Dealer drama

I have a sneaking suspicion that stories like that are directly attributable to why, for example, Carmax's national search looks like this:

I for one love that one of the 2 12 cylinder cars is a Hyundai.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Also the carved wooden steering wheel is the best most comfortable steering wheel i have ever felt in my hands before I love that also...And, and...

I detest wood on steering wheels. Our Land Cruiser is wood from ~10 to 2 and again from ~4:30 to 7:30... And the only heated elements are in the leather on the sides.

I would take entirely leather-wrapped (and heated throughout) or Alcantara 100/100 times over wood.

/very first-world problems

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Not that it helps you now, but of the local MB dealers, I am of the opinion that MB Littleton and MB Loveland are the easiest to deal with. I bought a car from Loveland, and I had said car serviced at Littleton, and both generally had their poo poo together.

Littleton is also a Renntech & Weistec dealer so there's that.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Preoptopus: I went out to Bandimere for Club Clash with Mike Hoover and his crew two Fridays past as he’s now running mid-low 12s in a ‘05 S600 with a Kleemann tune on it that he has all of $2500 into:

I’m sure Mike would be tickled to have another S class buddy out there any time you can make it. Sadly I don’t think the next Club Clash event is until like mid-late July but he regularly goes out for Test & Tunes on Wednesdays and I need to go out too to get some passes with the wagon, would be fun to see what your car will do!