Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
uber driver rolls up, i step inside and ask "do you mind if i sit in here?"
he sighs and rolls down the window next to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

"as a reminder, please note that the no sitting light will be on for the duration of the flight. it is a federal crime to sit in the lavatory"

xcheopis

My sit/stand work station has been swapped out for a stand/hand-stand one.

Macnult

we get it, you crouch

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
ayo can i cop a squat man? I'll get you back I swear

vanisher = sig champ

Macnult

where is my chair where is my chair!!??

redm

[sits] ... ahh thats so much better

sig by Manifisto

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
sir, please sit in the sitting room.

Goons Are Gifts

Real men poo poo while lying, sitting is for the weak

google THIS

Sneaking outside with no jacket during the family Christmas party to use the porch rocker, hoping Aunt May doesn't notice.

google THIS

A group of teenagers hanging out outside Sofa Express for no apparent reason, sizing up everyone who walks in.

canyoneer

movie scene has a period correct 1970's newsroom

"hah, wow. can you imagine working in an environment like that?! everyone is sitting down. inside!"

google THIS

Health teacher: This is what a healthy butt looks like...(click-whirrrrr-rrrrr-click)...and this is a sitter's butt.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I feel as if I've been standing my entire life and I just sat down.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

I'm too comfortable to post in BYOB

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*carrying a stool from the school cafeteria*

I'm gonna go out and sit, you wanna join?

pixaal

Fredrik1 posted:

*carrying a stool from the school cafeteria*

I'm gonna go out and sit, you wanna join?

WOAH the lunch lady keeps a stool? At school?!

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

I'm a social sitter. I don't buy my own chairs.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Lying on a couch in a way that your rear end is not even really on it anymore, but your upper body still enjoys the soft fluffiness of a couch. It's something between lying and sitting and it's so relaxed and comfortable that it's impossible to post from it

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Lying on a couch in a way that your rear end is not even really on it anymore, but your upper body still enjoys the soft fluffiness of a couch. It's something between lying and sitting and it's so relaxed and comfortable that it's impossible to post from it

I think it's called slouching, find out why this dangerous new comfort may be happening closer than you think, at 11. Then stay tuned for...

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Standing up until everyone's finished eating because I was raised right

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lifeguard pointing at the "No Butts on the Beach" sign as I comp a squat. Don't you have a life to guard or something?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me after reading a "Do Not Sit" sign sponsored by the American Lung Association: Stay in your lane, bro!

pixaal

the nerve of some people just saw a guy sitting in his car while driving!!! he couldn't apply enough pressure to the gas to go more than 8mph and almost caused 12 accidents! c'mon, we all do it, but do that at home

sig by owlhawk911

redm

sitting on the hood of my car filling up at the gas station as an attendant rushes outside waving their arms at me

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

redm posted:

sitting on the hood of my car filling up at the gas station as an attendant rushes outside waving their arms at me

canyoneer

my pregnant wife, sitting on a bench outside the mall. all the old ladies walking by are shooting dirty looks at her

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

redm posted:

canyoneer posted:

my pregnant wife, sitting on a bench outside the mall. all the old ladies walking by are shooting dirty looks at her

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a couple finishes up their steamy session and retires to the two rocking chairs in the corner of the room, as is the custom

Finger Prince

I used to hate going out when they still allowed sitting in bars, but now that they make everyone sit outside, it's so much more enjoyable.

google THIS

"Wow, it's standing room only in here."

"I know, the state passed a new law last year."

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Passengers rushing for the benches on the platform as soon as the long distance train pulls in to a designated sit stop.

google THIS

cigarette load --> whoopie cushion

Historical Wizards

Remember kids, sitting does not make you cool. Those models in the chair adds aren't even really sitting.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

pixaal

I'll have you know I bought an Aeron and it is the most comfortable sit you will ever sit the simple things in life

I don't care if I die of hunch back, everyone gets hunch back! Big cane is just trying to push canes on us and say how terrible sitting is for posture. My Dad got bunch back at 30! and he never sat a day in his life!

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

Used to be you just sat in a chair, and sure maybe you got hemorrhoids eventually, but it was cool. Now kids these days have all these fruity chaise lounges and figure they can just lounge around anywhere on them. Like, we get it, you recline. Well enjoy it while it lasts, because they're going to ban that too next.

kalel

eyeing the sitters outside the house party with jealousy while quietly popping a chairtix

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I loving love squatting. So much better and healthier than sitting. I actually never picked up sitting, just went straight to squatting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I loving love squatting. So much better and healthier than sitting. I actually never picked up sitting, just went straight to squatting.

Its just not the same. You should really try it for the full experience some time.