Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Finally, my sitdown toilet is installed and ready. All those dirty looks at the Home Depot won't matter once these cheeks touch that sweet seat. I could never tell anyone though, but what's life without a few metaphorical skeletons in the water closet, and uhh... poo poo, forgot the papers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

In order to avoid sitting, I started hanging instead. Just carrying around proper equipment, put in on the ceiling and there we go.

I admit, being guest at a funeral with it felt different but my body will thank me later on.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I for one could never go to space look at how much it destroy the body you need to work out constantly because your body is always floating you think the lack of support would be a good thing but you also can't stand! you need to stand to have proper muscular density. you have to spend two hours of every single day working out just to maintain and undo all the damage of floating.

the scientific data we get back from missions is astonishing and groundbreaking the sacrifices of these brave men and women are a price that must be paid for progress. the private companies offering space flights "for fun" now that is just the most disheartening thing ever

space is how we found out that sitting is bad for you in the first place

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

on the other hand, in orbit it's literally impossible to sit. perhaps space is a land of contrasts

ty manifisto

alnilam

when you think about it... to get to space you have to get through several minutes of high-gravity sitting or "super-sitting," and then you end up in a place where you can't sit at all... that must be a hell of a come-down!

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

People in space even with minor gravity in a spaceship or something look very different from us terrans because they are basically constantly sitting. Even if you try to fix it with spinning and building around big asteroids or even the moon, you can't properly stand anymore and if born and raised in space it will impossible for you to ever stand on earth as it will literally crush you. Also you end up very tall and thin.

Sitting is the new suicide people, wake up and stand your ground! Vote for no space with less than 1G!

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

People in space even with minor gravity in a spaceship or something look very different from us terrans because they are basically constantly sitting. Even if you try to fix it with spinning and building around big asteroids or even the moon, you can't properly stand anymore and if born and raised in space it will impossible for you to ever stand on earth as it will literally crush you. Also you end up very tall and thin.

Sitting is the new suicide people, wake up and stand your ground! Vote for no space with less than 1G!

We need to get Earth to a nice 4 or 5g then maybe sitting will be okay, but if you power through that and keep standing you'll live an even longer life.

Vote for prop 1376c-4 today! Together, we can increase gravity

sig by owlhawk911

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I've been cold turkey for 3 years now, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not still tempted if I get a whiff of Adirondack coming from the car next to me at a stop light :ohdear:

kalel

Joe Rogan: would you like to sit down sir?

Elon Musk: this is... it's legal in California right? *cautiously sits for a moment and returns to standing, whole internet loses its mind*

google THIS

People being executed by firing squad are traditionally offered one last seat. This is what's referred to as giving them "the chair."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

People being executed by firing squad are traditionally offered one last seat. This is what's referred to as giving them "the chair."

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Boss caught me sitting in the bathroom again; now I gotta go to a sitting cessation group after work every Thursday and I'm not even getting paid for it.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

hamjobs posted:

Boss caught me sitting in the bathroom again; now I gotta go to a sitting cessation group after work every Thursday and I'm not even getting paid for it.

we don't HAVE to but they give us a discount on our insurance if we go

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

canyoneer posted:

we don't HAVE to but they give us a discount on our insurance if we go

look darryl, i know you're all rah rah sitting is for losers and only fools recline, don't use chairs and poo poo but it's 1983 and it's my god-given right as an american to sit in public and in the bathroom and wherever i want and i'll be damned if i even get insurance because i'm healthy as a man half my age. and i'm a four chairs a day habit guy.

kalel

google THIS posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Yes, officer, I am allowed to do this. Here, I have a license for both concealed sitting as well as open sitting in this state.
I don't do this to threaten my fellow citizens, I just want to protect my family and offer my butt great comfort where ever I go. The constitution says I am allowed to do this and I am a lawful man.

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Yes, officer, I am allowed to do this. Here, I have a license for both concealed sitting as well as open sitting in this state.
I don't do this to threaten my fellow citizens, I just want to protect my family and offer my butt great comfort where ever I go. The constitution says I am allowed to do this and I am a lawful man.

Investigators are still looking for a "sitting gun" in the matter

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I found more weed and started steam cleaning things in an attempt to not only improve our sitting sessions but also for our health. Did you know that sitting in a dirty chair increases your risk overall of butts disease by over 900%? Clean your chair, sit safely.

google THIS

Waking up at 2 in the morning, grabbing a stack of books and magazines, and plopping down on a pig carcass, because that's what it takes to make the best barbecue in town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Homemade seats, for when you just need a sit but you can't find your chair, or you just crushed your current one.

Use a table! This can be disguised a bit by piling place mats up for an improvised cushion - Bonus!

Cardboard boxes from Amazon, you probably have a bunch of these pile them up and sit on them, they should provide their own natural cushion -nice! It's going to be obvious from the butts in the boxes when you put them outside - not nice. You can hide this a bit by breaking down your boxes after they start to show signs of sitting using a box cutter. Other sitters will see all the bent boxes and know whats up but most non-sitters will never notice unless they know a sitter. -tip!

Stacks of soda bottles held together with rubber bands - this is an old favorite everyone did this in high school. It's still good in a pinch!

sig by owlhawk911