Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eye of the spider! It's poison in one bite. Oh, look out! I'm an excellent fight-er. The creepers, and the zombies - other mobs of the night. Spiders give you some string and the eye...

of the spider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
And then you craft. And mine, and di-ig. To gain experience points. Yeah.

And then you strike. To get raw po-ork from pigs. Has no end, but it's still the best game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Eye of the spider! It's poison in one bite. Oh, look out! I'm an excellent fight-er. The creepers, and the zombies - other mobs of the night. Spiders give you some string and the eye...

of the spider.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
paging Skylark

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LMao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ty

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone interested in Vanilla Minecraft.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Anyone interested in Vanilla Minecraft.

I’m more interested in Vanilla ice cream. Lmao Two scoops with chocolate sauce and sprinkles FTW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

of the spider.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m more interested in Vanilla ice cream. Lmao Two scoops with chocolate sauce and sprinkles FTW

*cuts your head off*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's the...

Vanilla ice cream! It's two scoops in one bite.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's the...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's the...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Guess I'll just turn this vanilla ice cream into chocolate instead of just ordering chocolate ice cream. Are you kidding me dude.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's the...

Ban this man for biting ice cream

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guess I'll just turn this vanilla ice cream into chocolate instead of just ordering chocolate ice cream. Are you kidding me dude.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah because everyone knows you totally cover ice cream with chocolate sauce instead of just doing 1-2 squirts for a blast of rich chocolate flavor. You, uh, new to this whole ice cream thing, or...?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Chocolate sauce is fail but chocolate fudge is a definite win.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah because everyone knows you totally cover ice cream with chocolate sauce instead of just doing 1-2 squirts for a blast of rich chocolate flavor. You, uh, new to this whole ice cream thing, or...?

One drop rule dumbass

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

One drop rule dumbass

What the hell are you on about.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I do cover my ice cream with chocolate sauce because it’s Fuckawesome Winsauce Delicious.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I know that my much more advanced mature palate would never dream of covering such a delicate refined flavour such as vanilla with pedestrian chocolate slop.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All the guys at the ice cream store laughing when Synthy orders one cone of plain vanilla ice cream, no toppings, then getting quiet when they realize he’s serious

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My first choice is mint chocolate chip actually. #ThankYouNext

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ok well... mint chip is my favorite and often unfairly maligned. So, well, I guess you do know a thing or two about ice cream.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cookies & Cream ftmfw imho.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I usually just go for chocolate tbh.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
All ice cream is good and has it's place. The virtuous man is he who has mastered all 31 flavours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s my favorite as well. This is a Minecraft thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Mint chip is your favorite? Or a different flavor?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Mint chip is your favorite? Or a different flavor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Last I heard you were looking into vanilla Minecraft, so.