Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

Hakkesshu posted:

It is very comparable to Sherlock in that it is insanely indulgent in every way.

Also in that Dracula is basically Moriarty 2.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

I feel like getting Vladislav all the way from NZ repeatedly to do Council stuff is weird.

It sort of makes sense for him (moreso than the rest of the Wellington crew) since he was supposedly super-powerful and important before hitting a rough patch.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It would have been a lot better if it was trying for comedy.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Werewolves are not dope!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress mini-babybels. :colbert:

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also, anyone who hasn’t seen Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace should rectify that immediately, it’s almost a completely perfect show (and I only say almost because transphobic wanker Graham Linehan has a brief cameo in one episode).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

disaster pastor posted:

I mean, Richard Ayoade is in every episode, and he had this to say about Linehan's transphobia book: "Graham Linehan has long been one of my favourite writers — and this book shows that his brilliance in prose is equal to his brilliance as a screenwriter. It unfolds with the urgency of a Sam Fuller film: that of a man who has been through something that few have experienced but has managed to return, undaunted, to tell the tale."

I love Darkplace, but if I were going to give a warning about it, I wouldn't start with "and Glinner shows up once."

Well, that’s disappointing!