Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Is the sound mixing on the early episodes kind of iffy, or is it just the headphones I'm using? I listened to the first episode, and only understand about half of what Bargie and C-53 were saying. I'm using some bone conduction headphones I originally bought mostly for running, for the simple reason my main headphones snapped a few weeks ago and I haven't bought new ones yet; so it's possible the relatively low level sound transfer on them is responsible but Pleck, Dar and Nermut were all fairly clear and easy to understand so I'm curious. I did find the sound and/or background sound was occasionally distractingly loud compared to the voices as well though. Is it a thing and does it get better if it is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I figured there was a good chance it was just my headphones, yeah. They're grand for listening to music while running, or a podcast that's just regular folks chatting but even a large truck normally results in me hitting the pause button as it's approaching if I'm listening to any kind of talk based one because the sounds levels aren't great. I imagine the effect on those two voices is just too much for the sound setup, so I'll wait till I get some new, proper headphones and try it again at some point. Thanks.