Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
This really quickly became one of my favorite podcasts, and I hope enough people showed support in the drive to keep them going. I really love this dumb show and everyone on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

wizzardstaff posted:

Does the pelvis say "let's party" or "juck party"? I've never been sure, sometimes it sounds like one and sometimes the other.

It's "Let's Party". One neat thing about being a MaxFun donor, and I assume what was previously cool about being a Patreon backer, it's that they have some songs for download and for ringtones, and that's one of them.

I've already switched my notification tone to the incoming transmission noise.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Lor posted:

The tube sound from this episode (306) is another sound of this podcast I unironically love.

Basically every dumb little noise that Moujan makes off hand is incredibly funny. She's probably my favorite cast member just for that stuff.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
https://twitter.com/OConnellism/status/1573241127314112512