Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
And we're now in a new season.

So far I still think my favorite episode was The New Norm. Winston Noel was absolutely hilarious improving a Hutt-like language and the hotdog conversations were amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Juntawa?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
So season 5 has been announced as the last Zyxx season.

The group plan to stay together for new projects but feel it's best this one gets a proper ending.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
This whole season has been amazing so far.

I'm glad they're closing on such a high note.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Good lord that song at the end of this week's.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

jeeves posted:

Man they’ve been really milking this finale. I feel like I’ve been waiting like 6 months for it now.

It feels more like they're being perfectionists or working around scheduling than anything.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
It goes up at 2 pm EST today.

They're going to be doing a live listen with the cast on YouTube as well https://youtube.com/c/MissiontoZyxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Man it doesn't feel like it's been over for more than a year.

And yeah it's easy to relisten to. I got through this and Magnus pretty regularly when I'm working on stuff on the computer.

Hope this crew goes onto something new.