Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just finished watching all of this. I loved most of it except for season 7 so far but it might get better now that they're mostly grouped together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I thought the finale was great but I wasn't really into the season overall. It felt impossible to understand what was going on and all the portals, times skips and that guy from the body snatchers season surviving constantly. He was a great villain but they were really stretching it to keep him relevant.

I also can't believe Bellamy died like that, I kept expecting him to show back up and honestly it kinda sucked that it wasn't a fake out because the final scene really would've been better if he was there as he would've connected everyone together and made some characters decision to stay make more sense.

Really seems like it's best not to look too deep into anything from this season as it just raises more questions, like when Clarke was ripping into the aliens she was...correct? I did like how there was a last war though, and how all that played out was good.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

They had so many solutions but people kept loving it up