Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yo, this kickin' rad show is back so let's talk about it and how dope Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

esperterra posted:

Yo, this kickin' rad show is back so let's talk about it and how dope Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are!

Show is great, season 3 is great so far. They have great supporting characters and actors show up.

Sad that Nathan Fillion seems to be out of it (unless he's doing the new voice)

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Aw, they recast Gary. I thought it was strange that they didn't show Filllion's face at the start. I wonder if he was too busy with the new show.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Mar 29, 2019

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
drat I didn’t think it sounded like Fillion.

On episode 8 right now and yeah this poo poo is literally exactly as good as seasons 1-2 which is to say awesome and fun as hell and Abby is still the best

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
"Awww, look who's afraid to punch a cop"

I love this show.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
god drat that ending tho

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
"We just have to kill a Nazi! And the good news is, there are more of them than ever!"

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Loving their pseudonyms!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
E: nope

Lycus fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Mar 30, 2019

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
"I'm Dr. Troy Vernon and this is Helen St. Troy"

These fake names are just fantastic :allears:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This show is still better than it has any right to be

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

esperterra posted:

And The Waitress!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

All: Well, I guess they're a zombie couple now

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Phil and Lem :neckbeard:

ep6: The Knights of Serbia montage was fantastic. I really wanted to see the murder hole though

Pear into chicken it all makes sense now!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Mar 30, 2019

grobbo
May 29, 2014

Lycus posted:

Aw, they recast Gary. I thought it was strange that they didn't show Filllion's face at the start. I wonder if he was too busy with the new show.

AV Club says it’s now Alan Tudyk, which feels like a worthy and appropriate replacement.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The whole season was fantastic and didn't miss a beat..

Lycus posted:

All: Well, I guess they're a zombie couple now

Except for the ending. Not sure I like both of them being zombies now. The show hasn't let me down yet so I hope they can make it interesting and funny for s4.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

This show's an increasing pile of spinning plates and it's always hilarious when they crash.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The whole season was fantastic and didn't miss a beat..

Except for the ending. Not sure I like both of them being zombies now. The show hasn't let me down yet so I hope they can make it interesting and funny for s4.

I'm a little worried that him being a zombie will damage the show's dynamic not unlike how the character was worried it would alter his personality, but I'll wait and see what they do.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching the first episode of the season and Joel's credentials for being a scholar is showing them his pen.

grobbo
May 29, 2014
I thought he seemed like an odd fit for the role in S1, but am slightly in awe of how drat *funny* Timothy Olyphant has become as the material’s improved. His entire Episode 10 was an absolute delight of both delivery and slapstick.

No very handsome man should have such power.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hamm and Olyphant power couple

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Barrymore and Olyphant are one of the best TV couples ever.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the season 2 recap was so funny, I completely forgot how off the rails the show got last year. I loved everything about the new season, this show is so well written. Everybody gets a chance to have a hero moment

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Show pwns.

They kept it suitably weird for three entire seasons, I have confidence that they will make zombie Timothy Olyphant work in Season 4.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

withak posted:

Show pwns.

They kept it suitably weird for three entire seasons, I have confidence that they will make zombie Timothy Olyphant work in Season 4.

I'm kind of wondering what Mr. Ball Legs did before she bit him though. Seemed like it was trying to possess him or something, I wonder if that will do something to the undeadification.

And I'm surprisingly invested in the kids relationship working out. Feels like something that was earned through the story, rather than just happening because that's what the writers wanted.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Maybe that's where they intend to go with it. Mr. Ball Legs doesn't kill them, he enslaves them, and he's immune to the bite.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Lycus posted:

It was pretty funny that Gary said his different voice was probably because a part of his throat fell into the vase (where it remained all season).

This show is so weird. I didn’t want Joelle to actually become undead, at least not until Abby goes off to college. Even so, it seems silly to be worried after I’ve accepted all the other plot lines.

I might have laughed hardest at the text conversation with Tommy.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Tommy thought his brother had a baby girl and wanted to make up with him. :(

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
So he was searching for info on the Knights of Serbia, but apparently they have a website?

Also, I was kinda hoping for more clams.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

This show is comedy gold. I'm on episode 7 and the first 8 minutes are just great lines and delivery just being tossed at me.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Dude. Ethan Suplee got beefed up.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Repeating the mama joke from Better Off Ted is exactly what I needed in the last episode.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phil and Lem, or glasses and mustache, sorta together again was great.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Finally getting around to season 3 and lmao at this opening scene

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

L'chaim, bitches!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

This entire season was great.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I only just started watching this show a week ago and I'm up to season 3 and holy poo poo the fact that everyone's not talking about Santa Clarita Diet is criminal. I had no idea it was by the Better Off Ted creator either - it's definitely got the same DNA.

Pigasus
Dec 26, 2009

Too fat to wear pink.

Whalley posted:

I only just started watching this show a week ago and I'm up to season 3 and holy poo poo the fact that everyone's not talking about Santa Clarita Diet is criminal. I had no idea it was by the Better Off Ted creator either - it's definitely got the same DNA.

That definitely explains why I like this show so much! It has the same kind of quips and strong character-based humor that I enjoyed in Better Off Ted.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that episode 4 says that its only been a month since the series started, which seems short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that episode 4 says that its only been a month since the series started, which seems short.

That's a lot of nazis being eaten