Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

man im awful about actually catching these games.

crowds look ok? there's people in the endzones and no big patches of seats. i guess it can theoretically be half full but i dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao marv

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cook disappeared for half the season so good for him

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

too easy

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao how do you get ineligible man downfield on a 2 point conversion

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

arizona got a crash course in defending the option pretty quick

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Morby posted:

Kinda off topic, but did we ever get an explanation for the team names? Like what the hell is so legendary about Atlanta? The Apollos I assume is due to the rockets? And Iron makes sense since they are in Birmingham, but some of the rest of the team names I don’t really get.

The name and colors (purple, gold, white) are tributes to famous historical figures from the city, such as Martin Luther King Jr. and Hank Aaron.[4][5]

a hotshot is a firefighter that does... stuff. and in arizona it's widely known because they had a bunch of them die. and made a movie about it

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wow that duke thomas play was really good

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmfao at the manu ginobili flopper reference from whoever the play by play guy is

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hotshots are just rolling right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hell yeah