Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

What was this dumbass doing that made wanking into a plastic cup difficult? Was he trying to shoot into it from across the room?

Using it like a fleshlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014
So many things in that infuriates/cracks me up me so much. He thinks a marriage only lasts because of kids, then proceeds to kiss/gently caress other women while his wife is trying her best to get preg. Then he gets guilty about it and opens the relationship, self-owns so hard he writes about it on the internet, sprinkling burning-man esoteric bs and obviously omitting all the poo poo he said/did in every step of the way, trying to show everyone how noble he is, admitting his mistakes uuuuuuuuuggghhhh

I loving love/hate this story.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Project 2501 posted:

So many things in that infuriates/cracks me up me so much. He thinks a marriage only lasts because of kids, then proceeds to kiss/gently caress other women while his wife is trying her best to get preg. Then he gets guilty about it and opens the relationship, self-owns so hard he writes about it on the internet, sprinkling burning-man esoteric bs and obviously omitting all the poo poo he said/did in every step of the way, trying to show everyone how noble he is, admitting his mistakes uuuuuuuuuggghhhh

I loving love/hate this story.

extremely :same:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
When I was a kid I thought in the 2000's we would have flying cars and poo poo. Instead we have cuckshack guy and this knob who still goes to Burning Man.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

my dog died im sad posted:

I read the whole thing and then went to the comments section expecting at least a couple people to call him out on his bullshit.

...they're all praising him?
it was shared on Medium to a closed circle of sycophants before HuffPo picked it up as obvious bait. if you want to know who takes this poo poo at face value

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I remember this fondly as one of the most incredibly pathetic thing a guy has ever written.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
that "i dont masturbate very often" line is very ironic considering the insufferable writing style of this article. what a self-indulgent pile of trash.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

i thought i could only gently caress one person, but it turns out i can gently caress almost anyone. thanks for listening to my ted talk

Now this guy fucks 0 persons

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I forget was the cuckshack guy actually having other people gently caress his wife in their $80k shed?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

dads friend steve posted:

I forget was the cuckshack guy actually having other people gently caress his wife in their $80k shed?

I think he has to live in there and the other dude gets to stay in the house. that man will end up killing somebody someday

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

dads friend steve posted:

He lived in the shed the woman was loving guys in their house

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Lmao holy poo poo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
a standing down style rampage is just waiting to happen in that cuck shack .

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

TheManWithNoName posted:

This guy writes like the only thing he’s ever read are the Dr. Manhattan sections of Watchmen.

Nailed it. EXACTLY.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

TheManWithNoName posted:

This guy writes like the only thing he’s ever read are the Dr. Manhattan sections of Watchmen.

I feel sex, for the last time.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

otoh Doctor Manhattan hosed like a champ.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Saint Drogo posted:

otoh Doctor Manhattan hosed like a champ.

Yeah but some loser idiot steals his girlfriend

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Blade Runner posted:

seriously, can someone link the cuckshack story?

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014

Rad-daddio posted:

seriously, can someone link the cuckshack story?

I am struggling to find it too too

e: broken timg

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The cuck shed is a little old place where
We can come together
Cuck shed baby
A cuck shed baby
No not you honey this is for my visitors please wait in the house

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Blue light bathes the chip aisle of the CVS, I gaze upon the selection of doritos and find that I am already weeping. This palace of seasoned friend tortillas, I reach for a parcel of Nacho Cheese, a constant companion. As I gaze at the parcel of doritos in my hand, I notice the parcels of Cool Ranch. “I think we should try an open relationship.” I can’t quite believe the words are tumbling from my mouth.

After 10 years with the same type of chips, the scent and curves of a new flavor feels at once odd and exhilarating. I keep going. I learn that while possibilities for connection are endless, time and energy are not.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
I keep waiting for some goon to fall for the honeypot and start regaling us with exploits from their garbage fire relationship but it looks like they are wising up. :shrug:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
don't cry for me; I'm already masturbating.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Blade Runner posted:

and his name was moridin920

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Drogo posted:

it was shared on Medium to a closed circle of sycophants before HuffPo picked it up as obvious bait. if you want to know who takes this poo poo at face value

I started cackling out loud at work, what the gently caress even is this poo poo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Hell Yeah posted:

i thought i could only gently caress one person, but it turns out i can gently caress almost anyone. thanks for listening to my ted talk

please, this loser wishes he was cool enough to give ted talks. definitely an avid ted talk watcher though.

yes, i know and fully agree with your implied critique of ted talks

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Saint Drogo posted:

Is that Amanda Palmer from Dresden Dolls?

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

berth ell pup posted:

Is that Amanda Palmer from Dresden Dolls?

That's Amanda loving Palmer

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

That's Amanda loving Palmer

I hear she has 5 daughters.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I hope Neil Gaiman builds a cuckshack.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

im freaking the heck out posted:

I bet $100 some weird poo poo like that happens, has happened, or will happen.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Dean of Swing posted:

I keep waiting for some goon to fall for the honeypot and start regaling us with exploits from their garbage fire relationship but it looks like they are wising up. :shrug:
I think every Goon with an obviously-about-to-combust open relationship has already self-destructed in another thread.

The only thing as funny as the idea that children will save a broken marriage is the idea that banging other people will save a broken marriage. "We don't really get along; we should either add an incredible stressor or go try to find somebody better; thoughts?"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Any relationship that does not start as an open relationship, stops being one upon "opening it up".
source : Reality.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners

Rad-daddio posted:

That feeling when a guy who co-operates a small yoga studio is more manly than you.

Yoga guy got her baby maker running again sounds pretty manly

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

im freaking the heck out posted:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

please, this loser wishes he was cool enough to give ted talks. definitely an avid ted talk watcher though.

yes, i know and fully agree with your implied critique of ted talks

It's linked in the archived thread, but he literally gave a Ted talk. He also started it out by wearing a Guy Fawkes mask on stage, because he needed to make sure more people hated him.

...now that I think of it, does this dude just have a very elaborate humiliation fetish?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
i've spent the past week feeling sorry for myself over a divorce that happened 14 years ago and while I'm really sad and I miss the woman who was my best friend this article is loving embarrassing.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Rad-daddio posted:

It's linked in the archived thread, but he literally gave a Ted talk. He also started it out by wearing a Guy Fawkes mask on stage, because he needed to make sure more people hated him.

...now that I think of it, does this dude just have a very elaborate humiliation fetish?

https://youtu.be/RVnm6Sqxnx8

Here is his lovely lecture. I have a hard time deciding which I hate more, the written essay or this poo poo. Both are powerful self owns.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

crazycarl posted:

Yoga guy got her baby maker running again sounds pretty manly
the virgin New Paradigm Meme-Crafter and the chad yoga instructor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Oh poo poo it’s the “we speak in poetry and myth” guy. That fuckin line is seared into my brain in pretentious douche-colored scar tissue.