Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there a joke in the poll?
This poll is closed.
Nope 12 8.16%
Nothing 10 6.80%
Sorry 18 12.24%
Bowsette 107 72.79%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sudden Javelin posted:

Thread title should've been "cum" imo

look we can't talk about cum all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

cum eternal

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I feel bad for the artist that has to follow up on Nancy in the future.

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1112606073863708672

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

Spending so much time on Lego Star Wars has really made me feel stalled out on my gaming. I've got 16 games in my immediate to-play pile with more always on the way and I want to get through them all :ohdear:

Free yourself, the Lego bars of your prison are of your own design

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Relax Or DIE posted:

Free yourself, the Lego bars of your prison are of your own design

Whoa, building yourself into your own lego prison is a well constructed metaphor.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Relax Or DIE posted:

Since this month (and next month) look like backlog months, what's everyone got on the burner? I think I'm pretty close to finishing Sekiro but after that I've got:

Zeroranger
Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Lucah: subtitle I forgot
The Alliance Alive
Spiderman
Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I'm also running up on my goal of getting all the fighting classes in FFXIV to max and I'm not sure what I'll do in that game once I've done it.

New edf in a couple of weeks. Until then I'm gonna keep playing sekiro and also maybe play some other ninja games like shadow dancer and shinobi ps2.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm listening to the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2 soundtrack at work and a girl came in and got so excited that I was a Potter fan. I had to shut her down so fast to explain what was going on. I'm a video game fan and that's way cooler.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
I had no idea what Days Gone was even supposed to be until like 2 weeks ago, which probably isn't a great sign.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

I'm listening to the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2 soundtrack at work and a girl came in and got so excited that I was a Potter fan. I had to shut her down so fast to explain what was going on. I'm a video game fan and that's way cooler.

I've received criticism at work for suggesting Harry Potter is done and we should move onto another book, as people use references to it in our template/example docs a lot.

I'm no better, I use Commander Keen as my example person, but no one has called me on it yet

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I feel like I've already played Days Gone 10 times before.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

R-Type Final 2 was confirmed real, by the way.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Phantasium posted:

R-Type Final 2

I'm not sure they thought this through

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's under my protection

also i think part of why it's called that is cause they're also remaking stuff from the first final? on top of adding new stuff

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I just think it's funny that literally a month before he was going "pshhh, we obviously wouldn't call it R-Type Final 2, and this screenshot was just an old April Fools joke"

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Phantasium posted:

R-Type Final 2 was confirmed real, by the way.

holy poo poo that is awesome.

also lol Days Gone coming out the same day as Boxboy+BoxGirl....it's gonna get killed

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

GUI posted:

cum eternal

cum elemental

aka the end boss of Destiny 2

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Only looking forward to Mortal Kombat XI this month.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

are they going to announce botw 2 at e3. this girl says: believe it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEyV2Trpik

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Thank god people are out there doing important work like this

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Finally a backlog month.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I support this episode of Half Life Broth

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I dont have a gaming backlog and never have but I currently have a "device to plug my game consoles into" backlog and that doesnt get resolved until my stuff finishes crossing the ocean

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i have a vast gaming backlog but fortunately sekiro came out already so i don't have a gaming forwardlog

except for maybe doom eternal if that comes out this year

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This video is very important.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Relax Or DIE posted:

Since this month (and next month) look like backlog months, what's everyone got on the burner? I think I'm pretty close to finishing Sekiro but after that I've got:

Zeroranger
Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Lucah: subtitle I forgot
The Alliance Alive
Spiderman
Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I'm also running up on my goal of getting all the fighting classes in FFXIV to max and I'm not sure what I'll do in that game once I've done it.

I'm gonna try to finish the XBC2 dlc episode and finish DMC4

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

which neptunia is this and where can i play it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

al-azad posted:

I feel bad for the artist that has to follow up on Nancy in the future.

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1112606073863708672

Whatever happened to cod liver oil

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

The receipts on that reddit thread whew

https://m.imgur.com/a/umrdBYF

Sonicfox being a part of the first example is all I needed to see really

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

bushisms.txt posted:

The receipts on that reddit thread whew

https://m.imgur.com/a/umrdBYF

Sonicfox being a part of the first example is all I needed to see really

Read the first one and thought "what an rear end in a top hat." Read the first bit of the second and promptly closed the window.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

That poo poo is real bad but it's all comments that were downvoted and removed so I'm not sure what they shut down the sub for. It's only gonna get worse now.

I'm sympathetic cause modding can rot your brain but this wasn't an emergency and this isn't making things better. Should have just done a charity drive imo

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

on the other hand, gently caress 'em

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

an actual dog posted:

That poo poo is real bad but it's all comments that were downvoted and removed so I'm not sure what they shut down the sub for. It's only gonna get worse now.

I'm sympathetic cause modding can rot your brain but this wasn't an emergency and this isn't making things better. Should have just done a charity drive imo

Don't know if you looked into the eye of the hurricane long enough, but at least some of those examples were upvoted. And the point is that those posts were there in the first place. SA wouldn't house those kinds of comments and who gives a gently caress if those banned move on to 4\8 Chan. They can do a charity drive as well as flush the poo poo.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Rarity posted:

Reddit, of all loving people, have closed down the Games section for April Fool's Day to fight back against the rampant levels of racism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia within the gaming community :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/cherryrae/status/1112570677050007552
Sorry, but the wording you used is kind of hilarious to me. Reddit isn't a person, and Reddit the company hasn't closed down the "games section", the mods of the r/games subreddit have closed it down. There are a shitton of other games-related subreddits that are (presumably) still open.

This is also only a big surprise to goons who don't understand reddit. There are lovely racist subs, but there are also plenty of subs that are perfectly fine, even really good. It's not like SA where there's still a relatively common culture across the whole thing, there's much, much more variance in culture and practices across different subreddits.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bushisms.txt posted:

Don't know if you looked into the eye of the hurricane long enough, but at least some of those examples were upvoted. And the point is that those posts were there in the first place. SA wouldn't house those kinds of comments and who gives a gently caress if those banned move on to 4\8 Chan. They can do a charity drive as well as flush the poo poo.

I moderate a subreddit with 2.1m subscribers lol. I use automoderator so I never have to see posts like that.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Well I just woke up but Can You Pet the Dog wins April Fool's

https://twitter.com/CanYouPetTheDog/status/1112743293811679238?s=19

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

/r/Games is also a typical sub-reddit where people post news articles compared to real cesspools like /r/gaming.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The point of the closure is that gamers overwhelmeingly target minorites and need their toys taken away so the adults can get them to listen\reflect for a hot second. Those that profer up friend of the family like a punctuation mark can't be helped, but those just leaning into the "culture" might think on what they're doing. I'd rather that than a dumb charity drive that no one that isn't already down for will look at.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bushisms.txt posted:

The point of the closure is that gamers overwhelmeingly target minorites and need their toys taken away so the adults can get them to listen\reflect for a hot second. Those that profer up friend of the family like a punctuation mark can't be helped, but those just leaning into the "culture" might think on what they're doing. I'd rather that than a dumb charity drive that no one that isn't already down for will look at.

literally zero people like that were still reading games it's been well moderated for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

an actual dog posted:

literally zero people like that were still reading games it's been well moderated for years

So delete reddit then