Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

also lol

It’s his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i don't know if this idea is more or less funny than the one of them actively seeking out and signing kevin prince boateng

Or spending $100m on Ousmane Dembele.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Breath Ray posted:

id love to see a swap with the other pogba at tours

Pogba twins in a straight swap for Paul to Atlanta United?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Early reports are that Kane is out for the season.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That’s s trip down memory lane. Also one of the many great usernames TyChan has had.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Apparently Chelsea are upset that Burnley staff members called Sarri a “poo poo Italian”. The truth hurts I guess.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/23/fa-assess-referee-report-claims-maurizio-sarri-abused-by-burnley-staff-chelsea

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

peanut- posted:

I'm really not clear on what Pogba has done to justify Real being interested. I mean he's alright but has not exactly set the world on fire, I never watch Man Utd and think he's obviously miles better than the players around him.

He was great for France in the World Cup but I think that was mostly to do with Matuidi and Kante doing all of the hard work around him. He’s a very talented footballer but he’s very much a luxury player who needs world class players around him to cover for his lack of really anything other than spraying Hollywood balls and doing roulettes and occasionally banging in a worldie.

He’s a very similar player to Coutinho for me and Coutinho is currently being run out of Barcelona.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

Given the main reason for Pogba leaving the first time was Ferguson largely telling Raiola to gently caress off as he didn't think Pogba was working hard enough (while talented he wasn't even the best player in that particular youth team)

Ravel Morrison is now playing in Sweden.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

The Mirror is reporting that United are prepared to just buy out the contracts of Sanchez and Rojo so they can gently caress off.

Good. I'll chuck in a tenner if that'll help.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Van Dijk won player of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Still B.A.E posted:

Aguero is a funny player isn't he. Seems to be constantly struggling with injuries of varying degrees of severity, yet seems to always be able to bounce back and be insanely prolific and score in big games. He's also very rarely praised as much as other players despite being undoubtedly one of the best strikers to play in the premier league. I think a lot of pundits and fans kind of take him for granted.

He’s hugely underrated for some reason which is baffling for a player who has scored 160 Premier League goals.

I think you’re right that he’s taken for granted because everyone just expects him to score goals and he does.