Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you appreciate BYOB
Yes
Ya
Yuppers
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Goons Are Great posted:

If you ever need a small spot to blow off steam and share whatever negative thing you want to share with your fellow yobbers, we now have a thread for that

You never need to go alone! :glomp:

thanks.
I actually joined a mental health support group discord server where I do most of my venting
I've been keeping up with that thread and I have a hard time formulating a post. it just won't come together
most of that stuff is behind me now, I just have to survive another month on the road and things will be ok

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 3, 2019

vanisher = sig champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I appreciate all of you

I appreciate BYOB

Heck I even appreciate my mortal enemy, forums poster opioid agonist, whose birthday is coming incredibly soon and you should ask him what he wants for his birthday

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:allears:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm about to fight you in the street BYOB style: I will let you pet my dogs and buy you tacos

Areola Grande

in that case, come at me :taco: :ninja:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will appreciate you right in the face, with nopales

Goons Are Gifts

FlaxAxis posted:

thanks.
I actually joined a mental health support group discord server where I do most of my venting
I've been keeping up with that thread and I have a hard time formulating a post. it just won't come together
most of that stuff is behind me now, I just have to survive another month on the road and things will be ok

No need to push yourself to post, it's a very open thread with very open people having very personally stories.
I wish you all the strength and power and courage in the world to keep going and enjoy everything again.

For you are part of byob and for that reason alone already I appreciate you very much :swoon:

Goons Are Gifts

What would like for your birthday, OA? :toot:

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

What would like for your birthday, OA? :toot:

weed or appreciation pls

barring that, i wouldn't mind having a name change cert

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Since I don't have hamjobs Intel, when is your day?

Areola Grande

04/07

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

*takes notes*
That date will be a nice day

Dorothy Lynch

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

*takes notes*
That date will be a nice day

:)

Manifisto

I mean shouldn't we be equal opportunity appreciators?

Areola Grande

in light of this being byob appreciation month, I agree

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Every time I try to post this gif of a little cartoon guy wiggling his butt with stars coming out of his bum to show my appreciation the app crashes??

Areola Grande

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Every time I try to post this gif of a little cartoon guy wiggling his butt with stars coming out of his bum to show my appreciation the app crashes??

:randstare: th... the forbidden gif

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I cast the vote that made it a tie muahahahhaha

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no we need a clear destination on the appreciation ship!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh no we need a clear destination on the appreciation ship!!

WE WILL APPRECIATE BYOB AND BUTTS AND WWEENERS

Stoner Sloth

Happy birthday OA (at least in future Aussie timeline)! Hope you have a really great day and smoke some really great weeds :2bong:

And appreciation for BYOB for being chill to me even despite my crappy, new guy posting skills!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

Happy birthday OA (at least in future Aussie timeline)! Hope you have a really great day and smoke some really great weeds :2bong:

And appreciation for BYOB for being chill to me even despite my crappy, new guy posting skills!

:stwoon: the big day has started earlier than I was expecting :frogbon:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stoner Sloth posted:

Oh shet it's his birthday many happiness to Opioid for his birthday I am glad he was birthed.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Me to Opioid's Mom: It's a great thing you've done, this birth, a high quality birth.

Areola Grande

she gets that a lot but thank u

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finally it's almost time to appreciate my friend, opioid agonist, on the day of his removal from his host form

Areola Grande

:baby: cutest lil bulbasaur u ever saw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

So high I'm hallucinating Pokemon on parade here to appreciate the good post crew

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

So high I'm hallucinating Pokemon on parade here to appreciate the good post crew

Same but hallucinating the too high to post thread

Also for European time line now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPIOID AGAINST!!! ¡!! ¡! :toot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

Same but hallucinating the too high to post thread

Also for European time line now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPIOID AGAINST!!! ¡!! ¡! :toot:

:qfg: :sandance: :pgabz: :lesnick:

Stoner Sloth

And it's afternoon here now so think I'll have a drink to celebrate OA's birthday :cheers:

Congrats on being a year older and hopefully a year chiller! :toot:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Omg apparently NYC is reportedly lining up on the sidewalks ready to celebrate opi's birthday in ten minutes

Areola Grande

getting older always makes me wonder if I'll ever evolve

lol at the thought of a level 99 bulbasaur

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

getting older always makes me wonder if I'll ever evolve

lol at the thought of a level 99 bulbasaur

Level 99 EKANS

Goons Are Gifts

I wanted to buy you the username cert, but my credit card went boom for some reason so SA said no :smith:

Sorry OA, I will talk to my bank tomorrow and figure out what's up, then you get the cert, I promise!!

kalel

happy birthday opioid against!

also got a birthday coming up... on that there weed day hehehehe

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPI, I HOPE YOU GET HUGS FROM A SECRET ADMIRER AND MAYBE A HIGH FIVE AND THE PHONE NUMBERS OF SEVEN TO TEN BEAUTIFUL LADIES

LET'S GO GET TACOS NEXT WEEKEND

SciFiDownBeat posted:

happy birthday opioid against!

also got a birthday coming up... on that there weed day hehehehe

oooh poo poo u abt to get appreciated too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

*gives OA sooper sekret admirer hugs + :hfive: *

Year it up fun boi, best wishes for?

:cheers: