Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you appreciate BYOB
Yes
Ya
Yuppers
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Goons Are Gifts

There's a strong appreciation vibe happening right now!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

There's a strong appreciation vibe happening right now!!

CAN YOU FEEL HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU RN

I APPRECIATE YOU THIS MUCH ALL THE TIIIIME

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
When is hamjobs appreciation month??

<3 <3 Vanisher

Mummy Napkin
appreciating whether y'all like it or not

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i feel a strong appreciation for hamjobs and her bottomless wallet today

thanks 2 u i'm a grenade haver now

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Uxzuigal posted:

When is hamjobs appreciation month??

May is looking v likely.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

May is looking v likely.

don't make me appreciate you, my birthday is coming and i will appreciate you back, bucko

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

don't make me appreciate you, my birthday is coming and i will appreciate you back, bucko

p sure you just made it official

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frick

ok then when am i coming down to get you tacos, nerd? i gotta go down that way soon bc my mom is still in oklahoma and i have to make my yearly play-nice-and-act-normal visit.

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

frick

ok then when am i coming down to get you tacos, nerd? i gotta go down that way soon bc my mom is still in oklahoma and i have to make my yearly play-nice-and-act-normal visit.

if it's a weekday I have an hour lunch from 12:30 - 1:30

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hmm. i'll poke the calendar and then message you. i have shearing and then therapy tomorrow. and hopefully my own haircut because i look like poo poo.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
byob? i do not mind it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I appreciate BYOB so much I'm not posting a picture of me extracting my clicker from my nose. Because I managed to insufflate the bastard again.

I'm going to appreciate BYOB while I put a larger-gauge clicker in and then plier-crimp the bastard to my face.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

hamjobs posted:

I appreciate BYOB so much I'm not posting a picture of me extracting my clicker from my nose. Because I managed to insufflate the bastard again.

i had to look up two of those terms because i am a square but if understand correctly :gonk:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lol but seriously posted:

i had to look up two of those terms because i am a square but if understand correctly :gonk:

You understand very very correctly. This is the second most painful piercing accident I've ever had. The first one was when I insufflated both the clicker and the nostril screw after insufflating other things. IT HURTS.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

You understand very very correctly. This is the second most painful piercing accident I've ever had. The first one was when I insufflated both the clicker and the nostril screw after insufflating other things. IT HURTS.

#Appreciates Hamjobs!

HAH Take that!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

#Appreciates Hamjobs!

HAH Take that!

OH YEAH? WELL I APPRECIATE YOU TOO, MOTHER H*CKER

Stoner Sloth

looks like we'll have a huge full moon here for the night of the 20th :420: - i appreciate that and also I appreciate you all and this chill place!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Appreciating the living gently caress out of byob and the full moon and happy 420 soon!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Appreciating the living gently caress out of byob and the full moon and happy 420 soon!!

I am betting the frogs will be out in force that night too - gonna sit and chill and appreciate and listen to them while smoking up and watching moon be cool and maybe drinking a nice beverage or two!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
My cat is totally psyched about the full moon situation. I think she is planning a 4/20 bake sale for all the neighborhood nocturnal critters.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Areola Grande

Dick Bastardly posted:

My cat is totally psyched about the full moon situation. I think she is planning a 4/20 bake sale for all the neighborhood nocturnal critters.

pls tell her to post about this "bake" (lol) sale in the 04/20/2019 thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

every week is byob appreciation month

kalel

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth

aprol might be almost gone but there is still time to appreciate BYOB!! :woot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Appreciation starting April 1st

Still fully engorged with appreciation

Goons Are Gifts

Appreciating the appreciation squad right now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Appreciating the appreciation squad right now

in the end it was the friends we appreciated along the way

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

in the end it was the friends we appreciated along the way

well i appreciate the heck out of you all my friends!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

well i appreciate the heck out of you all my friends!!

YEAH WELL I APPRECIATE U BUDDY

Goons Are Gifts

OH YEAH? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I loving APPRECIATE THE LIVING poo poo OUT OF YOU ALL!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WHATEVER I APPRECIATE YOU ALLLLL STAKE THAT AND STICK IT IN YOUR HEART AND WARM IT

Areola Grande

appreciating April for its cloudy weather and thunderstorms helping me sleep soundly :tootzzz:

April: it's wet ™

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

appreciating April for its cloudy weather and thunderstorms helping me sleep soundly :tootzzz:

April: it's wet ™

It's basically the best version of Missouri today because it looks, feels and smells like Oregon

Areola Grande

I actually moved back home to Missouri from Sacramento b/c I missed the storms so badly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I actually am terrified of big storms but I moved back for good hugs so I mean

Also I couldn't afford to quit and do art full time and also live independent of *borat voice* my wife unless I moved here. The gigantic brick house and acreage was a bonus.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Appreciating the boyfriend today folks, sorry, BYOB appreciation will have to be done another time because my appreciation station is all full up what with appreciating the fog, rain, dogs, yarn and boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Appreciating the boyfriend today folks, sorry, BYOB appreciation will have to be done another time because my appreciation station is all full up what with appreciating the fog, rain, dogs, yarn and boyfriend

these all seems like very BYOB things to be appreciating on anyways frend!

i love watching storms personally but hope there is none your way and you enjoy some good hugs instead!!