Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you appreciate BYOB
Yes
Ya
Yuppers
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

hamjobs posted:

*borat voice* my wife

this gets me lolling every time
:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

sending extra chill vibes and appreciations to all of BYOB old, new and returned veterans alike - hope you're all having an awesome day/night cycle and if you're not then I hope things get better for you and :glomp:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm feeling it

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Stoner Sloth

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm feeling it

:beerpal:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

drilldo squirt posted:

, joke stealing is wrong.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Come back to us and we will appreciate you like we always did, drilldo. You're a star.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sorry you are buttmad drilldo but this is a place for good vibes

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I appreciate when someone steals a joke I thought I made up because it means I'm funnay

Areola Grande

Dick Bastardly posted:

I appreciate when someone steals a joke I thought I made up because it means I'm funnay

u r funny.....looking!!!!!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

prepuce repurposed posted:

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

drilldo squirt

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Why are you mad about everything? Genuinely want to know, because if you're going to be mad and threadshit you should at least tell us why you're being mad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Otherwise, get glad in the same pants you got mad in and have a good day.

drilldo squirt

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Solid.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I guess thanks for posting and have a good day drilldo.

Areola Grande

:sadwave:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

the chillest posters with the hottest burns

kalel

I appreciate drill do

I'm sorry someone stole your joke :(

Stoner Sloth

just under 28 hours left for me to appreciate BYOB (in april) - gonna have to up appreciation levels to new heights :2bong: :ssj:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I appreciate byob

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

I appreciate byob

low key, i appreciate that (and you, and byob in general)(!!)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

low key, i appreciate that (and you, and byob in general)(!!)

Gonna appreciate you until you FREAKIN LIKE IT

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Gonna appreciate you until you FREAKIN LIKE IT

well I appreciate you making me FREAKIN LIKE IT - i appreciate that and you and the general concept of appreciation v much!! heck, i even appreciate your bold use of capital letters frend!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

well I appreciate you making me FREAKIN LIKE IT - i appreciate that and you and the general concept of appreciation v much!! heck, i even appreciate your bold use of capital letters frend!

A P P R E C I A T I O N

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

A P P R E C I A T I O N

BYOB =

Beatiful,

You're

Really

Beautiful

to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stoner Sloth

12 hours left of April, glad I signed up for this weird and chill place - thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and making me laugh lots.

Robot Made of Meat

Stoner Sloth posted:

12 hours left of April, glad I signed up for this weird and chill place - thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and making me laugh lots.

We're very glad you joined us, and chose to hang around!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

We're very glad you joined us, and chose to hang around!

Thank you friend!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

as a diversity hire you've worked out splendidly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

Omg has duckie seen this

This is magical

Goons Are Gifts

That picture is one of the cutest thing of all time oh my God I can't stop staring at it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB should sponsor the sloth rescue in Portland; I loved volunteering there

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

BYOB should sponsor the sloth rescue in Portland; I loved volunteering there

I'd be down for putting some money into that, I mean I got to with this user name.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

I'd be down for putting some money into that, I mean I got to with this user name.

Actually let's do this one: https://slothconservation.com

Paging excellent moderators and admin, can we please donate money to the sloths???

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

:glomp:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

april was good to me and so was the yob

hamjobs bought me plat, GaG bought me a much needed name change for my burfday, and my DMV gave me EKANS plates and therefore a license to ill

also vanisher made me a new av and sig!!!!

gonna miss april tbqh

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Twelve months there are,
Throughout the year;
On the calendar,
They all appear.

Some have 30 days,
Others 31
But in my heart I know,
There will only ever be one.

We made many new friends
In this collection of weeks
Alas, today it ends!
But don't let it end bleak...

Next month starts anew,
More weeks and more days-
May we make new friends,
May our April friends stay!

May it be better than April
(But not more than June...)
We don't want our yearly fill
To get full of fun too soon!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfK89ZezzJk

fluffieduckie leading byob to get a good education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

:shobon: