Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am hony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

change your chart. this is all sex

Chad Cena

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I disagree with your placement of Becky's current gimmick in volcel. Old Becky was top-left corner for sure but The Man definitely fucks.

Also of course company Aces can't be horny, it's short for Asexual after all.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Ricochet wrestles very horny. he is like a 'peacock' always trying to impress his mates with the coolest, most flashiest moves

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

reality_groove posted:

Edge was horny but Christian was not.

I take umbrage with this post, Christian was horny as poo poo and a heel. You may be confused because as a face he was also very horny, but his creepy little bastard factor threw out the volcel part of the equation and returns incomplete results which caused him to track low re: horniness.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Buzz from toy story wants to fucky

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Nobody cares about evolve, much less former evolve champs, but along with Zack Sabre not being volcel, Matt Riddle definitely fucks.

The Riddle/Gulak match from NXT a few weeks back was one of the horniest wrestling matches in recent memory.

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I take umbrage with this post, Christian was horny as poo poo and a heel. You may be confused because as a face he was also very horny, but his creepy little bastard factor threw out the volcel part of the equation and returns incomplete results which caused him to track low re: horniness.

I've been thinking about this and I think Christian's proximity to both high level horny wrestlers (Edge, Orton, Jericho) but also volcel level wrestlers (Lance Storm) also throws the compass off point. I haven't worked out where DDP fits into the Christian conundrum.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Jerusalem posted:

Christian, like Owen Hart, is heel/incel.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I hate to ask, because I'd nearly forgotten about him, but Ziggler seems incel.

Though Heath has reproduced repeatedly, he does not perform in the ring as though he would like to create more children with his opponent.

If there's a horniest move category, I feel like the Gore/Spear needs to be near the top of the list. Extremely Freudian.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Have we considered a z axis of suit/Jeans

Like Steve Austin is 75 face/10 volcel/100 jeans

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dimebags Brain posted:

I would also like to dispute the solidity of Ricochet's Volcel status, as I submit this piece of video evidence.

https://twitter.com/mrlariato/status/928219804988854272
DG is likely the horniest promotion out there, isn't it?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Have we considered a z axis of suit/Jeans

Like Steve Austin is 75 face/10 volcel/100 jeans

:hmmyes:

it seems like a lot of heels higher on the y axis display more incel characteristics instead of volcel. in order to avoid confusion, further charts will no longer be labeled "volcel" at the top of the y axis, maybe just "cel" or the word "gently caress" with a circle with a line thing over it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Celibate maybe?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I must disapprove of Samoa Joe being volcel. He straight up said "Call me daddy" during a storyline about trying to gently caress AJ's wife

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
well, we must ask ourselves if it is a binary or not

Like, is volcel the opposite of horny in the way evil is the opposite of good, or is volcel simply the absence of horny in the same way cold is the absence of heat

Like, can anyone truly be volcel or are they simply greatly lacking in horny

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

well, we must ask ourselves if it is a binary or not

Like, is volcel the opposite of horny in the way evil is the opposite of good, or is volcel simply the absence of horny in the same way cold is the absence of heat

Like, can anyone truly be volcel or are they simply greatly lacking in horny

The absence of horny is assexuality. Volcel implies a voluntary choice to push away any horny thoughts, and it's not a binary - which I think is pretty well-represented by the quadrants and the Y-axis.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i suppose my defining characteristic is "would this wrestler be distracted by horny distractions/desires?" which i'll admit is imperfect, and has led to some friction. samoa joe, for example, i do not rate as horny because i do not believe joe would be distracted by horniness. i think he has the resolve to focus on the match at hand at any point, but that does not mean he doesn't gently caress. joe absolutely fucks, i believe that.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Joe would not be distracted by horniness but he would use horniness as a distraction. The weaponization of horniness is not compatible wth voluntary celibacy imo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if someone fucks they are miles away from volcel even if they are believed not to be "horny." there is no sense whatsoever in putting them on the line between the two, nevermind much closer to full volcel. this whole thing needed at least a few weeks of beta testing instead of being brought out to the public the way it has been. it's a joke

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
It's possible to have hosed before and still be close to volcel, much like eating meat doesn't automatically void the possiblity of you being a vegan.

What I'm saying is that all vegans are volcel.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

TTBF posted:

Joe would not be distracted by horniness but he would use horniness as a distraction. The weaponization of horniness is not compatible wth voluntary celibacy imo.

youre correct and it is a bug in the system we are trying to work out. im hoping that with more research we can further refine the relationship between heels and wrestling horniness. cavauro i hope you will be patient with us, i did not imagine that my initial workings of the theory would be flawed like this but rest assured we are dedicated to sorting this out.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

having hosed does not make you someone who fucks. samoa joe has already been established as someone who fucks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

observation from a layman’s study: the use of performance enhancing drugs appear to either enhance or diminish a wrestlers horniness while normalizing their morality

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want to stay subscribed to the service, and i admit to being unhelpfully harsh as a means of venting my frustration. actually i am flat-out upset. i know you are not just sitting around doing nothing. going to try and find some better ways to handle my issues

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Cavauro posted:

having hosed does not make you someone who fucks. samoa joe has already been established as someone who fucks.

That's fair, I also disagree with Samoa Joe as a high-volcel wrestler, I feel he is closer to the meridian. However, John Cena has definitely hosed but he's not a man that lives for the horny, I feel it's fair to put him up there in the volcel quadrant. Same goes for DBry. DBry has powerful volcel energy despite having a daughter. He's also a vegan.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

It may be helpful to broaden the definition from someone who is 'distracted' by horniness to someone who is motivated, or otherwise influenced by their horniness. Samoa Joe and Tanahashi both would never be distracted by horniness, but Samoa Joe is fueled by horny energy, while Tanahashi is fueled by a pure love of wrestling.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Takuan posted:

It may be helpful to broaden the definition from someone who is 'distracted' by horniness to someone who is motivated, or otherwise influenced by their horniness. Samoa Joe and Tanahashi both would never be distracted by horniness, but Samoa Joe is fueled by horny energy, while Tanahashi is fueled by a pure love of wrestling.

this seems reasonable. and in line with disputes over suzuki and zsj in the past. it will be taken into consideration when preparing future charts.

im intrigued at the study of true heel/volcel wrestlers. they seem like a rare breed, going by what has been covered so far.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Samoa Joe wrestles very sensually. lots of tight submission holds with the other wrestler wrapped very closely to his body. in fact he often loses matches often when he is holding his opponent and refuses to let go, even if it means losing the fall. now sensual does not mean he is automatically horny, although that is the general conception of most scholars in the field. one promising development recently pursued by scientists is the emergence of a further “sub/dom” classification as it relates to the pre-established horny/volcel scale. therefore Samoa Joe may be classified under this new system as a celibate dom heel. it’s an exciting new school of thinking that may lend itself well to pursuing additional avenues of grant funding and peer-reviewed publications.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

im intrigued at the study of true heel/volcel wrestlers.

Zeus

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

which wrestler had the greatest variance on the y-axis of horny/volcel?

I would argue Mark Henry who was both at one time very horny and very volcel

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

shiksa posted:

youre correct and it is a bug in the system we are trying to work out. im hoping that with more research we can further refine the relationship between heels and wrestling horniness. cavauro i hope you will be patient with us, i did not imagine that my initial workings of the theory would be flawed like this but rest assured we are dedicated to sorting this out.

We’re never gonna get that government grant at this rate

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it'd have to be either mark or val venis

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

shiksa posted:

this seems reasonable. and in line with disputes over suzuki and zsj in the past. it will be taken into consideration when preparing future charts.

im intrigued at the study of true heel/volcel wrestlers. they seem like a rare breed, going by what has been covered so far.

Heel/Volcel is the henchmen alignment, they have no obvious motivating factor except a chaste desire to wrestle, but instead of this showing them to be a person of moral character, as it does in the face/volcel, it shows them to be an easily influenced or controlled rube who is lead into combat above their own motivating factors.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Heel/Volcel is the henchmen alignment, they have no obvious motivating factor except a chaste desire to wrestle, but instead of this showing them to be a person of moral character, as it does in the face/volcel, it shows them to be an easily influenced or controlled rube who is lead into combat above their own motivating factors.

:hmmyes: this is a very interesting point of view. beating up whoever the boss tells you to is indeed lacking in any natural horny driving force. corporation big boss man and the acolytes while they were working for taker seem to fit in here. if this trend proves true, though, it will be interesting to compare the wrestler power levels at the heel/volcel and face/volcel corners. seems like an inverse relationship towards overall success.

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
Incredible work, OP, but I disagree regarding the Young Bucks' supposed volcel status. It literally took a team of WWE lawyers to get them to stop demanding that people suck their dicks. Yes this IS the hill I will die on.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Okada is able to put extreme assaults to his sexual organs aside and win whereas Brock Lesnar is crippled by them. I think this is science.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
John Cena fucks again. Cavauro must be proud.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Puppy Doll posted:

Incredible work, OP, but I disagree regarding the Young Bucks' supposed volcel status. It literally took a team of WWE lawyers to get them to stop demanding that people suck their dicks. Yes this IS the hill I will die on.

The dick sucking is about the power of making someone do it, not because they're horny and need it sucked right now. They're volcel in the ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

The dick sucking is about the power of making someone do it, not because they're horny and need it sucked right now. They're volcel in the ring.

theyre like ken dolls down there