Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

daddy anime posted:

gently caress sake look at this mad little queef lol. Im really going dumbass. If you show up Ill pound your head right into your chest cavity and then spank your sorry rear end on Mario Kart 8.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Less than a week until the Midwest Gaming Classic.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Today’s the day, bitches. Buckle up.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Have fun at the Midwest Gaming Classic!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

daddy anime posted:

Today’s the day, bitches. Buckle up.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
If Mike Matei is there I will get a picture with him.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

daddy anime posted:

If Mike Matei is there I will get a picture with him.

even if mike isnt there, odds are his absolutely monstrous piece will be

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ol yeller posted:

even if mike isnt there, odds are his absolutely monstrous piece will be

Might need to turn on panorama mode.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo is loving sick. Im at the starbucks chatting it up with other people who are going. Its sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

daddy anime posted:

poo poo is loving sick. Im at the starbucks chatting it up with other people who are going. Its sick.

Highlights so far? Play any cool pinball tables?

matti
Mar 31, 2019

da moth@loving mid west gameing classic!!! remember when they made pinball about rollercoaster tycoon 1? pepperidge farm remembers

matti
Mar 31, 2019

thoight this guy died

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

Highlights so far? Play any cool pinball tables?

Its been so so so (lol) far. i mean pretty cool pverall but are missing some tables i wanted to show my wife-yet some really cool ones too. the new willy wonka one is good when you dont habe to wait behind middle ahe white guys wracking up high scores and youre sandwiched between GBS undertale folks. so wonka is good.

i saw an old man get 1.5 billion on theater of magic, set the high school, type his initials as Ace and shen my wife and i tols him good job and clapped he just gave me a grunt and walked away pissed off.

the hoghlight was absolutely getting there at 0930 and the security girl said no one could go in until 1000 (only half an hour) and a Brendon from Step Brothers guy in line threw a big 10 minute fit and was being such a baby bitch that they called the building manager of the Wisconsin center to come talk to him directly and apologize to his face, he demanded an apology, over a facebook post that had mistakenly saying the pinball doors would benope 30 monites early.

oh ya and some guy built a freakijg custom Ghost in the Shell pinball machine which is badass

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

daddy anime posted:

oh ya and some guy built a freakijg custom Ghost in the Shell pinball machine which is badass

is there a way to see this?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

is there a way to see this?

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
here ya go boys https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghost-in-the-shell-the-pinball-complex

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
heres a vid of it https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_co...A&v=867LyQyfi0g

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is awesome

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
cant wait for next year.

willy wonka
wozard of oz
monster bash remake
attack from mars remake

all of these are loving awesoooooooome. im going to buy 1 i hope..someday :)

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
also i found a card in the mens room for a prostitute..cant imagine the type of poor cosplaying person who has business cards made up that say

69 TAP N GO 69
      Annette.
No information. No promises.
phone number

and has to endure freaking out commodore 64 enthusiasts traveling across the country followingnhoards of nerds to Suck off lol. God bless you Annette..I know im right there w/ you might try to get in on the biz myself after realizing a wizard of oz limited edition table is like 13 grand lol

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
highly reccommend this event if you wanna play the new expensive pinballs and random old schools..they had like 20 monster bashes, 20 black knifhts, 20 mars attacks, 4 oktoberfests, and 6 wonkas ..kept the poo poo moving. and then like 100 other tables.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
and Walter Day w/ a hoodie on sneaking around liek the assassins creed guy stealth missioning scared some nerds gonna recognize him was lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hows the monster bash reissue is it as good as the medeival amdness reissue where they gave it a big fat subwoofer and poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

making a custom table seems like so much fun but you probably need to know way too much nerd math and poo poo

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

making a custom table seems like so much fun but you probably need to know way too much nerd math and poo poo

gonna win the lottery and hire some team of advanced nerdlets to make a pink floyd table for me

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

hows the monster bash reissue is it as good as the medeival amdness reissue where they gave it a big fat subwoofer and poo poo

Lol yea so the lovely trend now to make them even more expensive is theres like standard edition, pro edition, and lomited edition tables and idomt really know which one is which but im guessing its only the LE that has colored scoreboard and big rear end earth quake subbies blowing off your dick into another dimension when you slam some balls into frankenstein

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

daddy anime posted:

gonna win the lottery and hire some team of advanced nerdlets to make a pink floyd table for me

stern will probably do that for free soon

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

stern will probably do that for free soon

Have u played the jersey jack machines??

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

daddy anime posted:

Lol yea so the lovely trend now to make them even more expensive is theres like standard edition, pro edition, and lomited edition tables and idomt really know which one is which but im guessing its only the LE that has colored scoreboard and big rear end earth quake subbies blowing off your dick into another dimension when you slam some balls into frankenstein

Lmfao yeah they have like 60 tiers of table lol and each cheaper one takes one prop off the table basically lmfao so the affordable table has like little cardboard cutouts l ike from a cereal box instead of plastic 3d.
that rules though i bet the Monsters rock TF out now with the expensive speakers and poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

daddy anime posted:

Have u played the jersey jack machines??

only wizard of oz briefly not really enopugh to have a full opinion. I want to try the other ones but I havent gone to play pinball in a long rear end time. Perhaps soon now thats weather is nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

beatles table looks nuts

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

beatles table looks nuts

its boring,,,to me.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmfao yeah they have like 60 tiers of table lol and each cheaper one takes one prop off the table basically lmfao so the affordable table has like little cardboard cutouts l ike from a cereal box instead of plastic 3d.
that rules though i bet the Monsters rock TF out now with the expensive speakers and poo poo

lmao..thats the good thing about the SE Wonka..7.5k maybe and not that muchndifferent than the 13k one Lol. the oz one fully decked outnis loving nuts tho and would benworth it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

daddy anime posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

daddy anime posted:

its boring,,,to me.

i like that its more like an old school pinball table

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Oh did they have the new alice cooper there?

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HORMELCHILI posted:

Oh did they have the new alice cooper there?

o ya they had 2 of them there. didnt spend much time on it but it seemed fun. there was a rob zombie one there that was making me and my wife lol

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Are you really going op or did you make a big embarrassing post where you actually hyperlinked a bunch of crap and wrote 4000 words for “fun”. Rofl.

at least its actual content instead of the regular derisive-goon bullshit i have to read every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skeleton King posted:

at least its actual content instead of the regular derisive-goon bullshit i have to read every day

There’s no sincerity in this forum so you can’t actually say you’re going to the loving Midewest Gaming Classic without shielding it behind eight layers of middle school irony and I can’t be bothered decoding that poo poo or keeping up with whom are and aren’t trolls so eat rear end, turds for brains.