Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

commentary was god awful but the rest of the show was loving awesome. that 2 hours flew by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Really great show. That main event was great.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

I love how incredibly mad Davey Boy is at having to work Killer Elite Squad style and how he's not even pretending any more. Like dude, you could just stop working for them? Nah, take that paycheque and just be resentful as hell. It's cool.

And yes, this hasn't disappointed. Actually the whole show has been real cool as hell.

I imagine he's got his knickers in a bunch because he thinks he should be getting ZSJ's push.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i really wish there was a monthly shoot fight style show

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Suplex Liberace posted:

i really wish there was a monthly shoot fight style show

I read this and I originally agreed, but then I thought about it and I don’t think it is a good idea. Bloodsport is really awesome once or maybe even twice a year because it is fresh and different. Though if you saw it more often than that I feel it would overstay it’s welcome and become just another thing.

I do wish AEW booked a bigger building for Chicago so you could have all the indies have little shows like this around it. September 1ish is a perfect time away from Mania to do it again. Perhaps next year.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Djarum posted:

I read this and I originally agreed, but then I thought about it and I don’t think it is a good idea. Bloodsport is really awesome once or maybe even twice a year because it is fresh and different. Though if you saw it more often than that I feel it would overstay it’s welcome and become just another thing.

I do wish AEW booked a bigger building for Chicago so you could have all the indies have little shows like this around it. September 1ish is a perfect time away from Mania to do it again. Perhaps next year.

i legitimately want a monthly shoot style promotion once battlarts went out of business we lost something

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

i legitimately want a monthly shoot style promotion once battlarts went out of business we lost something

I'm hoping whoever gets Bloodsport next year books Kaz Murakami, MIYAWAKI, or Yuki Ishikawa

I know MIYAWAKI isn't a Battlarts guy, but he hits like a truck. And like Takeda he can do both strong style and deathmatches so he can take multiple types of bookings.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

yuki ishikawa would own