Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Like I said in the other thread last year looked mostly shoot fighting as painfully obvious by how bad some people were, this year's first match just looked like a normal rear end wrestling match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

EugeneJ posted:

Simon Gotch without facial hair looks weird as hell
He looks 20 years older

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

So wait is this like the Earthquake-Yoko sumo match where knocking someone out of the ring counts as a victory
Nah, you just have to end the fight in the ring. And try not to brawl on the outside or the referee might throw it out

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare: that was a loving punch

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Well 1 and 2 are both dead aren’t they? Not exactly a lucky gimmick.
Only the one. Gary Wolfe is still alive

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Weird not seeing Takeda covered in blood
What good timing on that post

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Think Gresh woulda rather taken a light tube than that knockout

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

THREE GREAT MATCHES IN A ROW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yeah if these guys were in their prime that'd be cool as hell but I expect a bunch of slow rolling around for 15 minutes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

At least it was only like 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Suzuki just realized how young the ref is and couldn't stop himself from battering the poo poo out of him lol