Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'm looking for a Korean-language cooking youtube where they speak, similar to Xiaoying Cuisine but Korean, something with EN subs. The trend seems to be ASMR-style silent cooking videos with subtitles. It doesn't even need to have english subs honestly, can anyone recommend a good channel for short recipe videos with voice? My korean is too weak to search for what I want.

In penance I made 잡채 the other day and it was amazing. Ended up making way too much for 2 people so no banchan, just rice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Spuckuk posted:

Inexplicably a company where I live in the NW of England has popped up making kimchi, and made me realise that the main mistake Ive been making on my own is not adding a ridiculous enougj amount of garlic

Do share! I usually buy from my local-ish Korean restaurant's online shop but seems like they're not doing it at the moment.