Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020

Zombie Dachshund posted:

So I love Korean food, but I don't cook it very often. That's mostly because I don't want to stock a ton of ingredients that I'm only going to cook sometimes, thanks to the demands of young children and a spouse who aren't quite as into, say, dried squid as I am. But there are a few dishes that are in my regular rotation, like pajeon, kimchi fried rice, and sundubu jjigae. And I always have kimchi and gochujang in the fridge.

Anyway, I was thinking about those two and made up a batch of Korean-influenced sausages the other day, using kimchi, gochujang and a nice hit of garlic powder.

They were pretty great! The kimchi kept them nice and juicy, and they were just a little spicy. Next time I'd up the gochujang by a bit, or maybe add some gochugaru to give them a little more punch.

That looks fantastic. But I have no idea how anyone would make a sausage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU