Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1114586857839394817

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
WHAT THE gently caress TEDDY

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Him throwing the cat really put a damper on that segment

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

The duality of Teddy Hart

Sentimental and reading a happy story then immediately throwing his cat right up into the air

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gresham hesitant because he knows he can't follow that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
otani really needs to shave his head. his hair makes him look like 15 years older than he is.

e: dont get me wrong, if you wanna do the full costanza, go ahead. its a bold choice.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Otani's jacket is fantastic.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

shiksa posted:

otani really needs to shave his head. his hair makes him look like 15 years older than he is.

wtf

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i was no joke shocked to learn he was 46 when i looked him up watching spring break! im just sayin!! i was like "oh wow he moves pretty well, i wonder how old he is" and then i looked it up and i was like oh, well no duh, he's not like an old man or whatever

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

shiksa posted:

i was no joke shocked to learn he was 46 when i looked him up watching spring break! im just sayin!! i was like "oh wow he moves pretty well, i wonder how old he is" and then i looked it up and i was like oh, well no duh, he's not like an old man or whatever

wait wtf Otani is only 46???????????

you could've told me this man was in his 60s and i'd believe it, i just thought he was really spry for his age

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

shiksa posted:

e: dont get me wrong, if you wanna do the full costanza, go ahead. its a bold choice.

He's a midlde aged math teacher who will gently caress your poo poo up

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

oh no Suzuki came back at the wrong time!!!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Now I wanna see a remake of The Substitute with Otani.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

ok i do love this element. dad arn anderson who looked like he was storming down into the basement cause you kids are being too goddamn rowdy ruled. but otani is like, a dude who comes out in a badass sparkly windbreaker too.

Huntman posted:

wait wtf Otani is only 46???????????

you could've told me this man was in his 60s and i'd believe it, i just thought he was really spry for his age

right?? thats what i thought!

e: gently caress badass sparkly windbreaker just talked me into keeping the hair. nevermind.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

ONE MINUTE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeeeeah baby, the 1 minute time limit match!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

here we go!!!!!!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This would've been more fun if Blackcraft hadn't beaten the gimmick into the ground last night.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

10 seconds left I am nervous

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

we did it!!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

I hate when they telegraph a draw halfway through the match.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

TRENT!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That was everything I wanted it to be

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The crowd chanting ruined that

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

My god the payoff to the Chuckie T going psycho in New Japan storyline was worth it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Amazing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:3

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The funny thing is that when Chuck and Trent DO get serious, it's awesome. Their PWG matches were great.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
MARKO STUNT :neckbeard:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Benne posted:

MARKO STUNT :neckbeard:

i was so happy to see both him and joey back at it last night :allears:

i love marko stunt, i could watch people toss that lil dude around all day.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Time to get weird

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Please let this match rule extremely hard. Please please please

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
His Xmas mask is awesome

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Nick Gage wearing the same ripped shorts 3 days in a row. Very fugal of him.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Gage giving UMB a lot of offence here

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Huntman posted:

Nick Gage wearing the same ripped shorts 3 days in a row. Very fugal of him.

I would 100% believe he packed only one set of clothes for the week

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

havent been a fan of drew on commentary this weekend but sarah is seriously awesome

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That match sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That delivered.